Week 11 Around the League

Just now, High Football IQ said:

They certainly have talent but Lock has played terrible in recent weeks and even to start this game which looked like the Dolphins were well on their way to another easy win with the INT.

Either way I'm not complaining and shows it's truly a week to week league. Also shows how difficult it's going to be for the Bills to win in Denver as well especially if the Broncos are still mathematically alive when we play them.

Why do you post this crap.  You can't honestly believe half the stuff you type.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

The Colts just won't die...

I really like watching the Colts play.  They play so damn hard on both sides of the ball.  Not sure how far they’re going with Rivers, but you gotta earn it to beat them.  
Green Bay isn’t going anywhere with that defense.  They are similar to us.  

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Honestly what the fudge are the Dolphins doing with their QB situation?  You make the switch to the rookie when the veteran is playing well, and then pull him in his 4th game before he's even lost one?

I was thinking the same thing.  

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

I really like watching the Colts play.  They play so damn hard on both sides of the ball.  Not sure how far they’re going with Rivers, but you gotta earn it to beat them.  
Green Bay isn’t going anywhere with that defense.  They are similar to us.  

With Pettine as D coordinator, all you got to do is run the ball.