Week 11 Around the League

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

These are the Jets corners today:

5th round rookie Bryce Hall, undrafted rookies Lamar Jackson and Jav Guidry, recent waiver claim Corey Ballentine & Arthur Maulet.

If I'm interpreting this correctly Herbert is having a great game against Lamar Jackson.

Just now, High Football IQ said:

Big time upset brewing out in Denver, would be one of the biggest in recent NFL memory if it holds up and give the Bills some much needed breathing room for the division lead.

Big upset? The Broncos have been underestimated they aren't great but with so many of their key players being out early in the year they're better than they appear.

1 minute ago, High Football IQ said:

Big time upset brewing out in Denver, would be one of the biggest in recent NFL memory if it holds up and give the Bills some much needed breathing room for the division lead

Are you trying to tell me you have a bad memory?

Big time upset brewing out in Denver, would be one of the biggest in recent NFL memory if it holds up and give the Bills some much needed breathing room for the division lead.

Whatever you are drinking, I’m sure this board would like some.

Bro, how is it one of the biggest in recent memory? I don’t even think it’s that big of an upset.

I do love the breathing room for the bills though.

Thanks for the early call..

Ill turn it off now as clearly they have lost...

Just now, Warcodered said:

Big upset? The Broncos have been underestimated they aren't great but with so many of their key players being out early in the year they're better than they appear.

yeah. Come one. Moderate upset at best. Everyone is on the bandwagon and they are finally regressing to the mean. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Its only a big time upset to people that over rated Miami's luck.  Miami is a good team on the uptick.  They aren't there yet.