Week 11 Around the League

Just now, HomeTeam said:

Dalton Risner looks good. I know a lot of people on this board were high on him coming out. 

Yep. He was one of my favorites. 

Just now, JoPoy88 said:

Chargers are so snakebitten it’s sick. True choke artistés.

you really have to wonder if Lynn gets the boot... When you lose games with a rookie QB playing like a hall of famer.. it's hard to justify. Injuries or not. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

you really have to wonder if Lynn gets the boot... When you lose games with a rookie QB playing like a hall of famer.. it's hard to justify. Injuries or not. 

He is at risk IMO. When you lose 1 score games so often it is no longer coincidence.

Just now, whatdrought said:

I mean, the rough equivalent of an XFL team just shutout the Lions today... 

I can’t wait to listen to mike valenti Show out of Detroit tomorrow. He hates the local teams so much ... it’s so funny when he rails on the lions, Jim Harbaugh, etc. he’s just so hateful 😆

Just now, BillsFan619 said:

He has looked suspect the whole season. That’s why the hype has been crazy and unwarranted.

100%. They are being outgained 328 to 85 today and he hasn’t led the offense to more than 310 total yards since he took over.... that’s pathetic. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

He is at risk IMO. When you lose 1 score games so often it is no longer coincidence.

If I'm Telesco I'm saying: "An all-star QB just fell in our laps... Do I have the guy who can ride him to the promised land?" I don't see that in Lynn myself... That being said, sometimes It's harder to replace guys than we think, and the QB is playing well for him... Maybe Bradley get's scapegoated? 

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

If I'm Telesco I'm saying: "An all-star QB just fell in our laps... Do I have the guy who can ride him to the promised land?" I don't see that in Lynn myself... That being said, sometimes It's harder to replace guys than we think, and the QB is playing well for him... Maybe Bradley get's scapegoated? 

Possible. He might get 1 more year. But he will be on the hotseat from week 1 in that case.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Possible. He might get 1 more year. But he will be on the hotseat from week 1 in that case.

Worst case scenario there is you get 3 weeks in and realize it was the coaches fault. If I have any doubts I pull the plug and find the right guy. Herbert is an appealing perk for an incoming coach. 

That was a nice throw on the slant by Tua. So weird watching a lefty. 

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The Miami offense is really bad.

Vic Fangio and his defensive staff have come up with a great gameplan...Tua has been sacked 4 times already and looked confused on at least a few because he had time.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Worst case scenario there is you get 3 weeks in and realize it was the coaches fault. If I have any doubts I pull the plug and find the right guy. Herbert is an appealing perk for an incoming coach. 

Yea but there are a lot of other things about that job that aren't. If they are smart (they are not) they are doing due diligence on who might be out there as an option. Daboll makes some sense there. I think you need a Head Coach who will build a QB centric offense there. Wouldn't be going for an Arthur Smith type.  

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea but there are a lot of other things about that job that aren't. If they are smart (they are not) they are doing due diligence on who might be out there as an option. Daboll makes some sense there. I think you need a Head Coach who will build a QB centric offense there. Wouldn't be going for an Arthur Smith type.  

Chargers GM went to HS with Daboll so ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I would run Lynn back one more time just to see if it's the random variance that it is before looking outside the organization there because . That team is already a prime candidate for improvement next year.