Week 11 Around the League

Just now, High Football IQ said:

I'm not sure what crap I posted.

And why are some of you so angry, do we not want the Broncos to win???

Let me sum up your posts in a nutshell....every team in the AFC except the Jets and the Bills are great.  You are scared of every team the Bills face or may have to face.  The Bills are going to lose the division to Miami or NE.  OMG  Miami losing is  the biggest upset ever and it goes to show how tough a job the Bills will have against DENVER.  GTFOH with you garbage crap that you have been posting since the Bills official forums.  Go be concerned with the Jets.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, High Football IQ said:

Sharps were all over the Dolphins, I heard through some contacts of mine in Vegas that at least two 'whale' bets were placed on the Dolphins so this will certainly disappoint some folks and leave their wallets empty.

So wait how did it go from biggest upset in your memory to a couple guys bet big on dolphins?

Edited by TBBills

Sharps were all over the Dolphins, I heard through some contacts of mine in Vegas that at least two 'whale' bets were placed on the Dolphins so this will certainly disappoint some folks and leave their wallets empty.

More importantly how are doing? 
I hope you’ll be ok after Miami loses today I’ll prey for you 

I really don't understand the personal insult stuff, I don't agree with a lot of what folks say either but I don't resort to name calling or accuse them of having multiple aliases, not being real bills fans, etc.

Either way if this holds up it's huge for the Bills especially since the Chargers are not going to be a walk in the park coming out of the bye week with that offense.

Plus I'm sick of talking about the Dolphins and with a loss the national media hype train will come to a crashing halt.

Just the way you talk is all. It's funny your ego takes over common sense and it makes the people here laugh I think.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He got bent up that last play but I think they will use it as an excuse. IMO they knew they were toast with Tua.

Which doesn't really help, the issue is Tua knowing he got benched and he's going to have a pretty good idea if he's hurt or not. I mean what does it matter if the media knows if you damaged the confidence of your potential franchise QB just to win a game in a year where you aren't really a SB contender.