Week 11 Around the League

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Pains me to see the browns getting to beat up on the NFC Least this year. Would like some distance with the browns if it comes down to the wild card. The Eagles look horrendous and they are probably the best team in that decision. 

I think the Giants are. They have found some ways to lose but they compete every week. I think they might end up the 6-10 division winner.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

So, would the reports of his demise be exaggerated. Or was his meteoric rise to MVP exaggerated based on unsustainable TD % numbers. 

I'd largely say yeah, the MVP TD percent wasn't sustainable, but Jackson has still been okay this year and is still pretty good.

He is still on pace to complete 65 percent of his passes with a 3 to 1 TD to INT ratio. He's just going to be closer to a 5 percent td pass guy then 9 percent. It's never going to be conventional.

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Pains me to see the browns getting to beat up on the NFC Least this year. Would like some distance with the browns if it comes down to the wild card. The Eagles look horrendous and they are probably the best team in that decision. 

Iron sharpens iron.  We’re playing a tough schedule, and given the 3 close games: W Rams, W Pats and L Cards, are probably where we should be at 7-3.  

Josh Allen is legit, and if we can get Brown healthy and the defense to simply be average, we won’t have to worry about what anyone else does.  

Ive been watching this Steelers game all afternoon, and they are not that impressive.  Nobody here should be writing that game off. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Iron sharpens iron.  We’re playing a tough schedule, and given the 3 close games: W Rams, W Pats and L Cards, are probably where we should be at 7-3.  

Josh Allen is legit, and if we can get Brown healthy and the defense to simply be average, we won’t have to worry about what anyone else does.  

Ive been watching this Steelers game all afternoon, and they are not that impressive.  Nobody here should be writing that game off. 

Agree on the Steelers. It is a tough game. But it isn't an automatic L. Not by any means.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

Is it just me or does anyone else gets pissed over the love the pundits show for Wentz yet the vitriol they show for Josh Allen

Does Wentz's brain just shut off for 8 or 10 plays a game or what?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

Is it just me or does anyone else gets pissed over the love the pundits show for Wentz yet the vitriol they show for Josh Allen

Wentz has been a lot more bad than good since the start of last season. I always thought he was a touch overrated but man at the moment he isn't even starter quality.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

That hasn’t been happening. Not this year at least. Not sure who you’re reading or listening to. There were several “top 5 QB” polls and lists over the last couple weeks by national media outlets and Allen was on all of them. Your persecution complex is showing.

• Like (+1) 2