Week 11 Around the League

Just now, buffalo2218 said:

This phins loss was the worst case scenario for them. You can almost pencil in losses to the Raiders and Chiefs. Never thought I'd root for the pats, but that could be a potential loss as well

Pats have the Cardinals next week. If they lose that they are mostly existing for spoiler purposes. 

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Actually the Jets winning be more beneficial as it could meant blowing a chance to draft Lawrence.

Nah Jets are a trainwreck and will ruin any QB they draft by not having an O-Line and WR/RBs... Who would think their owner and GM could pick a HC..

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

I love Aikman.

When Josh makes overthrow to Singletary on more than 20y throw while stepping backwards he is inaccurate and its a throw QB needs to make.

If Rodgers overthrows 10y play while stepping backwards he couldn't do anything else.

And Josh Rosen has a bright future in this league. 

(As per Aikman THIS SEASON.)

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, TBBills said:

What did I tell you all? 

Fitz has never let me down, facts is he will never lead a team to the playoffs.

Lol but even if thats true your other option is Tua who gives you less of a chance to win...you have to pick one of the options 🤣 no chance tua even comes close to leading the dolphins on a 90+ yard drive there 

2 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

***** that was a comfy BYE week for the Buffalo Bills

Pats and the Dolphins were the teams that we needed to lose most.  Don't really care about the other games...though I seriously hate the Titans.

Edited by jkeerie

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Packers imploding.... 

Then Indy did.

Can't believe GB getting the ball back with 2 mins left without having to spend a TO

• Awesome! (+1) 1