Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 2nd Half

Chandler#81

If it weren't for the practice thing and the COVID thing, I don't think anyone would be too terribly surprised at the results of the first half. That's the approach that people should have been taking. This is a great Titans team, and they only have EXTRA juice tonight. Throw in the Bills' lack of juice and this is what you get.

It makes me so angry when the commentators say things like "No one saw this coming!" The world underestimated the Titans coming into this game.

Just now, Beast said:

16 game schedule. Sooner or later you are going to be down by two scores.

30 minutes to go. Let’s see what our team is made of.

Offense just doesn't seem in sink. Allen is trying to hold them together best he can. Why he isn't finding Beasley though is frustrating. He needs to spread it around more. But without Brown I'm feeling great about it.

On the other side we need a big time turnover. Missing Milano and White hurts too.

Would like to at least see us make it a game.

well Im willing to wait and see what the halftime adjustments are before I go harey karey on my sword but I would like to see some pressure brought to bear on Tannehill, a stiffer middle of the defense, Edmunds play in position and and has been mentioned how about some looks to Beasey......#wishlist

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

That Roberts drop/INT set such a bad tone to this game. But the defense will recover with Leslie’s normal halftime adjustments. 

Set a bad tone early. Let’s hope we are set to expand the Legend of Josh! One more 4th quarter comeback!

The people who are disgusted and expected perfection are disappointing. I’m not quitting on our team. We may not win, but we won’t quit.