I’m seeing 12+ wins for this team...

eball

13 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Read the Thread. I said if Allen improves the Bills are Superbowl Contenders. He did. They are. 

You seemed to be saying that facetiously to me. Like "there's no way it happens, but if the Bills truly do get to 12 wins then Allen would have become a top QB and the Bills are Superbowl contenders".

You did not believe that would happen and were willing to put money on it.

BUT, I give you props for still being here posting whereas our other resident sourpusses don't show their faces often, if at all.

8 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Read the Thread. I said if Allen improves the Bills are Superbowl Contenders. He did. They are. 

you wanted to see more points per game 

then you wanted to see more from the defense that was top 10 

you probably wanted to see more from ST’s 

anything else on your list that you want ?

You know, life is too short for me to worry about negative ninnies or “realists” like @ScottLaw, @BADOLBILZ, and @C.Biscuit97 any more. The bottom line is I predicted 10-6 last year, 12+ this year, and was willing from the get-go to see what was REALLY going on with Josh Allen and this team. I am loving this season and team so much my heart is bursting out of my chest.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

On 8/30/2020 at 9:04 AM, eball said:

Time to put my money where my mouth is.  No excuses, this is the most complete Bills roster since the late 90s and they will prove it on the field.  No glaring holes at any position, and quality depth throughout.  Backup QB is a question mark, so the health of Josh Allen is key.  Provided he stays healthy, I see the Bills going 6-0 in the East, and of the remaining ten games there is only one — @SF — in which I think they will go in as an underdog.  The W5 matchup with KC is likely a pick’em, because I expect Buffalo to be 4-0 going into that one.  They’ll be favored in every other home game and the road games are not particularly daunting outside of Tennessee.  Arizona is a media darling but they are unproven and have a suspect defense.  Vegas is still, in my opinion, a mess.  Denver may be a bit better but I’m not sold on Fangio or Lock.

I’ll give them losses to KC, San Fran, and a couple we don’t expect — maybe Tennessee, Pittsburgh, or the roadie at NE***.

AFC East champs and the #2 seed in the playoffs.

There ya have it.

E-MAN, look at you pulling out the 8/30 thread.  Cant say I’m unhappy.  I was close as I said conservative, 10-6, proabably 11-5, and optimistically 12-4 and the division with at least one win.  As the millennials say, I want more, 13-3 (even with some backups), and the Championship game (AFCC).  We win the first and I might escalate to that SB or bust.  Thanks for pulling it out E-Dog.

As an aside eball, my oldest son is Ian, and we have called him since he was a toddler, E-Man, E-Dog, and so on. Fond memories.  

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Magox said:

Ask Biscuit about his take on how Allen was no better than EJ Manuel because their first 2 year stats according to him were essentially the same.  😂

Also ask him about how great Cam would be with the Cheaters. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, eball said:

You know, life is too short for me to worry about negative ninnies or “realists” like @ScottLaw, @BADOLBILZ, and @C.Biscuit97 any more. The bottom line is I predicted 10-6 last year, 12+ this year, and was willing from the get-go to see what was REALLY going on with Josh Allen and this team. I am loving this season and team so much my heart is bursting out of my chest.

It should go beyond saying to never open any kind of social media interaction with "your words don't affect me" type statements..........it sends the exact opposite message whether you intend it to or not.

What I see having read thru this thread is that @GunnerBill really nailed some very specific predictions.   This is proof of the value inherent in actually understanding the details of your hobby.

You put a number out there @eball........but Vegas line complaint is marshmallow soft.   The Bills o/u  pre-2019 was 6.5 and they won 10.    And what Bills fan didn't figure them to be much improved? 

I don't blame you for not wanting to take A bet on TSW.........but to make THAT excuse over a tiny wager shows a woeful courage/conviction ratio..........and you missed a big opportunity for a tangible win over @C.Biscuit97 in particular.    He was a legit doubter. 

FWIW I have had every score and result predicted accurately thru 15 games but I was too busy working on my sun tan when you started this thread so you'll have to just assume I was right(as usual). :beer: 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

Really disappointed to not be listed among the group of posters mentioned here.

Pulling up 4 month old threads to say "I told you so" mandates better research.

Just so...disappointed.  I feel like all my work has gone for naught.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/30/2020 at 9:19 AM, Buffalo Boy said:

Chiefs, 49 ers, Seahawks and Steelers are the only games I won’t call a win right now.
   Providing the usual disclaimers about injury and the like 12-4 seems the correct call. Our schedule starts easy and I feel we are a “ Team” on both sides of the ball and between the FO and coaches. I think this legit leads us to some early season blowouts that make the  doubters wake up and take notice of us. 

The game I’m “ Circling” is the 12/13 game against the Steelers. That may well be the game that gets us a Wildcard weekend bye or not. It remains to be seen how BRs elbow holds up and his throwing could be shot by then.
    I say 13-3 with the Titans, Seahawks and 49 ers our losses. 
  We make the AFC Championship game and....,

This aged VERY well..... if I do say so myself...... which I do🤓

And I didn’t let up in those threads after the two losses. Still flat out stuck with 13-3 while admonishing a bunch on here about it being a marathon, not a sprint.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsVet said:

Rest easy, BV, your shittposts don't go unrecognized here!!!

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, BillsVet said:

Oh, I love ya, man.  You’re miserable like the others, but I’m glad you’re enjoying this team.

• Haha (+1) 3

On 8/30/2020 at 8:04 AM, eball said:

Time to put my money where my mouth is.  No excuses, this is the most complete Bills roster since the late 90s and they will prove it on the field.  No glaring holes at any position, and quality depth throughout.  Backup QB is a question mark, so the health of Josh Allen is key.  Provided he stays healthy, I see the Bills going 6-0 in the East, and of the remaining ten games there is only one — @SF — in which I think they will go in as an underdog.  The W5 matchup with KC is likely a pick’em, because I expect Buffalo to be 4-0 going into that one.  They’ll be favored in every other home game and the road games are not particularly daunting outside of Tennessee.  Arizona is a media darling but they are unproven and have a suspect defense.  Vegas is still, in my opinion, a mess.  Denver may be a bit better but I’m not sold on Fangio or Lock.

I’ll give them losses to KC, San Fran, and a couple we don’t expect — maybe Tennessee, Pittsburgh, or the roadie at NE***.

There ya have it.

Damn, if you called all the losses on top of everything else, I'd start sending all my paychecks to you for future investments. 

7 hours ago, BillsVet said:

One of TBD's finest chimes in.  With unprecedented class. :lol:

Enjoy the season.  I know I am.  

Go Bills!

Hey, its a Christmas miracle!  Glad to see you enjoying yourself, hope it stays with you well into the new year....

4 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

Look at that.  Nostradumbass returns to bump the thread and show everyone that he is smarter than the rest.  Well done!  Now I'm waiting on the winning lottery numbers for tonight. 😂

Hello, CBiscuit.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, eball said:

that’s because you copy my predictions ;);) :D 

12 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You put a number out there @eball........but Vegas line complaint is marshmallow soft.   The Bills o/u  pre-2019 was 6.5 and they won 10.    And what Bills fan didn't figure them to be much improved? 

lol. Vegas?

people are suckers. The last 2 years Vegas had the Bills as a crappy team.  

The Bills clocked in at only six wins For 2019.  

2020 the Bills’ total was set at 8.5.

bets easily won by Bills fans!!!

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

On 12/30/2020 at 3:40 AM, Zerovoltz said:

Yes...8-8 was not a good take...but I did at least lay out what it would take to be better than 8-8 and Allen and Diggs completely nailed that....and come on...I was spot on about the Jets sucking....so maybe...just cold take instead of artic cold?

Wait, you're saying a team has a chance to be better than .500 if their QB and WR play well?

I’ll give them losses to KC, San Fran, and a couple we don’t expect — maybe Tennessee,

There ya have it.

Wow. Total whiff on that SF loss. How could you miss conjuring their injuries?! I’ll give you Tennessee, but by your post, it should have been a one-score game.

I’ll grade your prediction as a B+. 😀

• Haha (+1) 3

There ya have it.

Bravo, brother.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/30/2020 at 2:23 PM, Victory Formation said:

I think we’d get smooshed against the Chiefs if we meet in the playoffs...but I do think we could beat the Ravens or 49ers if we meet them in the playoffs.. I would say that 12 wins is a possibility.. not saying we’ll get 12 wins but I don’t think you’re crazy for implying it... not that far fetched at all.. should at least get 11 wins.. I think 10 wins would be underwhelming if that’s all we get.. hopefully 12+ wins! ?

I regret saying that we’d get smooshed against the Chiefs.. I do think it would be a hell of a fight to the last second though. I expected Josh to get better but not this much better. We can beat anyone but KC is clearly our biggest obstacle to a Championship. If we get past them, I think we got it..

• Like (+1) 1