Panthers high on Brian Daboll

Process

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Unfortunately it's LaCanfora reporting it. But I think I speak for most, please for the love of god be true. 

3 minutes ago, DollaBills said:

oh they are high alright

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

Dabol is not head coach material. It would be incredible if the fire Revera and hire Dabol. Unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Cocaine’s a hell of a drug. 

2 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

I don't see why anyone would want to hire Daboll as a head coach 

Sure have him... just send us Kuechly and McCaffrey while they are making terrible calls

• Like (+1) 3

I honestly don't get the Dabol hate. I think he's done a great job with Allen and installing an offense that utilizes the short passing game with the ability for Allen to take deep shots.

Allen is far exceeding expectations of the general consensus. He has shown massive improvement this year. John Brown has the best season of his career. Beasley is virtually tied with the best of his career. Our TEs are terrible and WR after 1/2 is poor. Our offensive line is average on a good day. 

Dabol has done very very well with the talent and youth in offense.

Next year with with Allen in his 3rd season and added weapon(s) plus another lineman. Watch out.

Last thing i want us to tear down this offensive scheme at such a critical point in development.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I actually think Daboll is doing a pretty good job and I hope the Bills don’t lose him. He has his bad play calls, like any other OC. But overall I think there’s been more good than bad.

Allen is trending up and seems to be developing pretty nicely. Considering how raw a prospect he was, I think he’s taken a pretty nice step forward this season.

Allen raves about the role Daboll has played in his development. Daboll is giving Allen freedom at the LOS too. Not every OC is willing to give a rookie QB that much freedom that quickly. Plus, Allen loves him and so do the guys on offense. Beasley listed Daboll as a big reason he signed here.

The Bills have basically an entire new starting offense. I’d rather see continuity for Josh and everyone else on offense. Allen is just starting to get comfortable in this system. I’d much rather see them be able to hit the ground running next season vs starting over with a new playbook + system. I’d rather them Be able to add to the playbook and work on perfecting the system. Personally, I think keeping Daboll for next season is what’s best for Allen’s development.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

if he goes, hopefully the QB coach is the next OC?  

My guess is that they'd love to promote Dorsey to OC, but they can't do anything to stop Daboll from taking any assistants with him if he wants to do so 

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

Rather have riverboat Ron coach the offense than daboll.

TIME TO ROLLLLLLLL THE DICE 

You do know that he's never run an offense or called plays, right? He was DC in Chicago 

• Haha (+1) 1

I just don’t see it. 
Rivera will likely get another head job.

McCarthy will likely be hired but someone as well.

Rhule from Baylor, or at least one other will likely get a job. 

I just don’t see Daboll being amongst the top 3 candidates league wide.