9/15 Bills at Giants - 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, KingBoots8 said:

Observations this half:

1. Allen seems to have shaken most of the rust off from week 1. He’s poised, accurate, and has thrown the ball away when necessary. Excellent decision making thus far.
   Reply:  I didn't love the heat he brought on the Z. Jones catch.  On the plus side, Zay was able to hang on which has been one of his problems.

2. We are carving them up through the air, and yet all 3 scores have been runs. I expect next half to have one in the air, but great job offensively on getting the plays made when needed. Great job on third down overall.
   Reply:  the Mackenzie TD was technically a pass

3. Love Cody Ford going to bat for his QB. Don’t mind the penalty here and I would expect most of the O-line to be there for him- Cody just took initiative. That should’ve been roughing the passer.
  Reply:  agree on all accounts

6. Would like to see singletary getting more involved- but props to him on TD1. Awesome job. I think by week 10 we see him as the predominant runner for this offensej
  Reply:  I'd like to see some two back sets

Just now, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Daboll needs to help Allen get the ball out sooner.

This Oline is terrible at pass blocking. Why have Josh watch Brady film if you’re not gonna get the ball out quickly??!!!!

Chill bro