FIRST HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, mynmisoli said:

A game he didn't finish where the best pass of the year came from a special teams guy.  Also did you forget the season ending Int in the playoffs on another pre determined throw?

He came in cold in a playoff game against one of the best defenses in football and scored about as much as Tyrod did in 58 mins. Usually players get better over time. It was his rookie year, he’s looked much better this year. Which would be an understandable progression.

9 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This overreaction might be worse than anything I have seen on BBMB.

Man you guys are off the deep end over a preseason game.

If they play like this against the Ravens. then you have a gripe.

Relax folks. It's pre-freaking-season. They call it pre-season for.a REASON.

The offensive line sucks....you think that's going to change??????

1 minute ago, Acantha said:

I have my doubts about Allen being ready under the best of circumstances, but I think it's pretty clear that he's not ready to overcome the shortcoming of this team.

I don't think Joe Montana could overcome the shortcomings of this offense.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

My only hope is that they realize that Vlad is bad and they cut him.

Otherwise, I really don't care what happens, other than no significant injuries.

Yes, just rip that bandaid off... put Teller or Groy there!

Just now, Buddy Hix said:

He’s held the ball a couple times and missed two throws badly in the second drive. The line has been awful but Allen has looked bad too, imo.

Allen has been indifferent in my opinion. So hard to guage him today. That one pass to Clay was bad but he threw it on the run. Not an easy pass to make. And the other bad throw your talking about really wasn't a bad throw. He was just trying to force something on 3rd and long.  Not a bad throw just trying to take a risk cause he hasn't had many opportunities to let one rip

4 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

I thought for sure all of the experts were wrong on season predictions. Having now watched the Bills starters, I am confident 2-14, 3-13 is probably the ceiling on this team.

4 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

this is a 3-13 team folks. take it in

3 minutes ago, Woodman19 said:

At least people aren't overeating to a meaningless game.

???

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He came in cold in a playoff game against one of the best defenses in football and scored about as much as Tyrod did in 58 mins. Usually players get better over time. It was his rookie year, he’s looked much better this year. Which would be an understandable progression.

Peterman struggles with pressure... Looks like he's gonna be seeing a fair amount of that