FIRST HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This overreaction might be worse than anything I have seen on BBMB.

Man you guys are off the deep end over a preseason game.

If they play like this against the Ravens. then you have a gripe.

Relax folks. It's pre-freaking-season. They call it pre-season for.a REASON.

Yes it is preseason, the third one, the dress rehearsal as it were.  Its not that the team is playing overly conservative; it's that they look bad.  I agree if they play like this against Baltimore it will mean something.  Right now, it is making me question the process.  Time will tell.

Just now, jkirchofer said:

I thought for sure all of the experts were wrong on season predictions. Having now watched the Bills starters, I am confident 2-14, 3-13 is probably the ceiling on this team.

The expert has spoken

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Weirdly the run D has been the strength so far.

As soon as Kyle was out I knew our run defense would improve. It’s amazing that nobody ever puts together how long we have been terrible against the run, and what the 1 constant on the Dline has been. He’s a great interior pass rusher but he kills us against the run.

2 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

How has he looked bad? He's under pressure and he's not making mistakes. The line is awful so he's doing well to not turn it over or panic 

He’s held the ball a couple times and missed two throws badly in the second drive. The line has been awful but Allen has looked bad too, imo.