Looks like the Houston Texans’ new uniforms have leaked

Terrible font. Shoulder stripes are gross. Might just be the lighting but that blue almost looks black. There are definitely worse uniforms out there but at first look, 6/10.

Need to see the darks to have a full opinion.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Terrible font. Shoulder stripes are gross. Might just be the lighting but that blue almost looks black. There are definitely worse uniforms out there but at first look, 6/10.

Need to see the darks to have a full opinion.

your ***** is sassy.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Bob Jones said:

Not using the Oil Derrick on the side of the helmet was the biggest slap in the face to Joe Blue Collar Oiler, EVER!

Yes, because appreciating a group to naming a team after and having an entire region celebrate is horrible! They may even take pride in the name… so tragic

Just now, Prospector said:

Yes, because appreciating a group to naming a team after and having an entire region celebrate is horrible! They may even take pride in the name… so tragic

I just wanna say that I agree… they should have stayed the oilers

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

If these are the ones, this is a lateral move at best for me. Shoulder stripes look XFL to me.

When are they going to match them with players' styles - lots of bling and then NFL shops can sell matching bling which costs as much as a PSL??

Blue is too dark. Might as well just make it black. The numbers look weird. The shoulder stripes are silly.

It's just change for the sake of change, which almost always turns out worse.

• Like (+1) 1

IIRC Houston can't use the Oilers/Oil well, as the Titans still own the rights to the Oilers.  Isn't that why it was such as slap in the face when the Titans wore the Oilers throwbacks against the Texans last season?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

IIRC Houston can't use the Oilers/Oil well, as the Titans still own the rights to the Oilers.  Isn't that why it was such as slap in the face when the Titans wore the Oilers throwbacks against the Texans last season?

Yeah that was to the people of Houston.  Big time trolling by tenn

• Thank you (+1) 1