Which QB do you want to win the Super Bowl?

The amount of creedence that some of you guys give to the opinions of NFL talking heads is astounding. Why do you care where they put Josh in their endless ranking of QB? As for who I want to win the SB? The Lions are a good story, but I really like the way the SF plays. They're like the Dolphins with a defense. I know that people here don't like Lamar because he was drafted after Josh, but you have to admit that he is fun to watch. So pretty much anybody but the Fightin' Swelces.

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, Joe Ferguson said:

If Patrick Mahomes won it, he will have 3 more rings than Josh Allen.

If Lamar Jackson won it, he will have 1 more ring than Josh Allen.

If Jared Goff won it, he will have 1 more ring than Josh Allen.

If Brock Purdy won it, he will have 1 more ring than Josh Allen.

Goff

11 hours ago, billieve420 said:

Anybody in the NFC

This

I have a deep competitive near-hatred for Mahomes and Lamar now.

I'm not a jealous guy at all in my life, but I can't stand one of these two teams winning the SB, at least until the Bills and Josh doe the same!

2 hours ago, Billsflyer12 said:

I like Lamar and hope he wins.  But are we prepared for all the narratives we will get of Mahomes, Burrow and Lamar all getting to a Super Bowl and 2 of those doing so by beating Josh in divisional round in Buffalo along the way?

Josh then becomes the 4 best QB in his own conference and there will be nothing we could say to really disagree with that.

It remains a TEAM sport. If Josh himself crumbled and played bad, it'd be one thing. Anyway, we don't control who will win, so put little energy in this. I'd rather it be Purdy and then he gets a huge raise so weakens SF in one way or another. But at the end, any winner should fuel Josh and the Bills to want win it all! Shutting the noise is a motivation. Of course, they don' pay THAT much attention to it, but it's so non-ending and relentless that they can't ignore it either.

Honestly, I don't care about stuff like this.

I'm hoping for 3 really good, close, competitive games that go down to the wire.

I'd like to see Detroit win it all, obviously, and I'd love to see KC lose, but beyond that, let the best team win.

I think San Fran will win it all.

1 hour ago, Since1981 said:

Country rooting for DET

Goff

Im conflicted.

I tend to root for underdogs, but at the same time, it sucks that yet ANOTHER team could get their first Super Bowl before we do.

Detroit hasn’t won a playoff game in 30 years and all of a sudden they may get a ring before us?

Petty, but it makes me kinda want them to lose 😂.

But either way, I want an NFC victory in the SB.

20 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Im conflicted.

I tend to root for underdogs, but at the same time, it sucks that yet ANOTHER team could get their first Super Bowl before we do.

Detroit hasn’t won a playoff game in 30 years and all of a sudden they may get a ring before us?

Who's fault is that, though?  I'm not going to hold Buffalo's inadequacies against Detroit.

Buffalo wasn't cheated or robbed.  The games they lost, they lost.

Edited by The Red King

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I always want the team that beat us to win the Super Bowl. It’s never happened.

10 hours ago, chongli said:

What?! 1974: Buffalo lost to Pittsburgh in the divisionals then Pittsburgh won their first SB ever against Minnesota! 😅

It was literally the first Super Bowl.

2 hours ago, Low Positive said:

The amount of creedence that some of you guys give to the opinions of NFL talking heads is astounding. Why do you care where they put Josh in their endless ranking of QB? 

Nick Wright lives rent free in their heads.  Probably the same people who follow celebrity gossip.

27 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Im conflicted.

I have similar feelings.  I have pretty much come to terms that I will be rooting hard for Detroit the rest of the way....But if they do come up short will feel a sense of relief they didn't get one before us.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

I'd rather it be Purdy and then he gets a huge raise so weakens SF in one way or another.

I'm not convinced SF ever gives him a huge contract.  They may prefer to let him walk and find another game manager who can win with 99% of the cap devoted to stacking the roster around him.

Not rooting for a QB.

Team?  Anyone who beats the AFC team.

First?  Long time Bills fan, but my 2nd team has been the Niners.  Want them to win.

Ultimately?  Would love if Detroit wins. Feel they are our sister franchise.  Love Campbell.  

Edited by davefan66

1 hour ago, Billl said:

I'm not convinced SF ever gives him a huge contract.  They may prefer to let him walk and find another game manager who can win with 99% of the cap devoted to stacking the roster around him.

No way he doesn’t get paid. He has been exactly what Shanny has been searching for years 

Anyone but Mahomes. 

It’s nice to see players finally get their first ring. 

Also, I don’t want to hear another year of “if we beat KC we would have won a SB” talk. 

Not taking anything away from Kermit but multiple rings as a QB is testament to the team and franchise they were/are on as much as the talent they have as a player. 

16 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Goff and the Lions all the way. Would be great to see another rust belt city like Detroit win their first. 

That is my first reaction too. Really respect Detroit and it’s wild that they haven’t been to a SB yet. 

but in a weird, won’t it sick of another city got one before us? And I always liked Lamar, I look how stupid he made Polian (a bunch of posters here) look. It’s not “typical” but the guy just makes plays.

but it’s going to boring Purdy. Yay!

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

None of them, I'm still bitter af.

Not sure you’re going to get your wish

What I want: Lamar. Takes unfair criticism and is really exciting. Would also like to see the lions do it but they’re going to get absolutely destroyed today. 

What we’ll get: Purdy, the least deserving QB. Then we’ll have to start the conversation about where he ranks as far as the worst QBs ever to win a ring. 

16 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I always want the team that beat us to win the Super Bowl. It’s never happened.

Ok, on second thought, your post has convinced me KC needs to beat Baltimore today and the NFC team in the SB in blowout fashion, thus proving the Bills were easiky the second best team this year and could have won it if they had beaten KC.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.