Sorry to say... But Diggs is done.

ShipUPride

My experience tells me that whenever anyone begins a sentence “Sorry to say…” what comes afterward is something that they are not at all sorry to say, something they have been eager to say for a long time, just waiting to throw into the face of their listener.

I think that this is 100% true for this grammatical construction.

Edited by Dr. K
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The mods really need to clean out the opposing fans on this message board

15 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Speaking of invisible, welcome back to posting:

This is clearly another fan trolling. Mods need to clean it up.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, ShipUPride said:

He's been invisible for weeks.  Today I saw him catch a ball and drop to the ground before getting touched, without effort for YAC. Unless he is secretly injured I think it's time to really evaluate his effectiveness and effort.  

You are wrong

Thought he looked really good on a couple third downs.  His route running looked just as un-guardable as ever.

Josh Allen just keeps missing on the deep throws this season, which is stopping him from making the big plays.  Diggs has never been a huge YAC guy.

He's been invisible for weeks.  Today I saw him catch a ball and drop to the ground before getting touched, without effort for YAC. Unless he is secretly injured I think it's time to really evaluate his effectiveness and effort.  

Sorry to say...

U R dum

Sorry to say... But Diggs is done.

Always cracks me up when people apologize for saying things that clearly don't make sense.

Don't apologize, we're not worried or offended that you have a weird idea.

The offense has transitioned from a Josh/Diggs focus  to a balanced attack featuring Cook running and receiving, 2 TEs that stretch the field and slot receivers like Shakir making us hard to defend. Diggs is not invisible. He made 7 catches for 87 yds against Miami including a great 50 yd reception vs tight coverage and 5 or 6 clutch grabs to keep drives going last night.He’s an integral part of the attack and demands double coverage which opens up opportunities for others. What’s with the need to dismiss our best receiver? Our offense hasn’t looked this good since Josh was drafted. Just enjoy the ride. We’re on a 6 game heater.

He torched Ramsey last week in Miami and Allen missed him. He has been getting open but Allen can't hit him. It happened again yesterday when he threw to him deep to the end zone and the Steelers player nearly picked it. That's a TD if he catches it. Him and Allen are off but Diggs is fine. You're blind. It's ok

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

He torched Ramsey last week in Miami and Allen missed him. He has been getting open but Allen can't hit him. It happened again yesterday when he threw to him deep to the end zone and the Steelers player nearly picked it. That's a TD if he catches it. Him and Allen are off but Diggs is fine. You're blind. It's ok

That throw yesterday looked perfect Steelers defender just timed his jump/swat perfectly.  Allen def missed him the well before 

6 hours ago, Brand J said:

Josh has missed him an alarming amount of times, whether it’s an under thrown ball or over thrown. They just aren’t connecting this year like they have in the past. 

I think partially it’s that Diggs isn’t very fast or tall. He’s an elite route runner, but there isn’t a lot of margin for error hitting him in stride on deep passes. 

Allen either needs to make a perfect pass, or underthrow him a little bit. But the underthrow on deep Diggs passes led to like 3 INT earlier in the season.

• Agree 1

You must be like 17 years old because Emmit Smith/Thurman Thomas / Barry Sanders mastered the dip before the hit. 
He secures the ball and yardage and doesn’t take a hit. Genius IMO.

18 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That throw yesterday looked perfect Steelers defender just timed his jump/swat perfectly.  Allen def missed him the well before 

Yeah, if Allen hits Diggs that yesterday its a TD. If he hits him last week in Miami, it's a TD. I would argue if he sets his feet and hits him long against the Chargers, it's a TD. He gets open but him and Allen have been off for a whole. I don't know why but they can't get the timing right on deeper passes

7 hours ago, ShipUPride said:

I really hate "hot take culture."

• Thank you (+1) 1

He’s definitely in the preservation phase of his career.  Fitzpatrick arm tackled him around the waist and Diggs goes down like he took a head shot from ray lewis.  I also didn’t care for the gatorade BS on steelers sideline.  As long as he gets open and catches the ball, it’s fine.  He’s still a good player, but I could do without the antics and pretending to be hurt every time he gets touched.  

29 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Allen also hit Diggs on a 36 yd pass down the sideline.

But I think something is wrong with Diggs.  Yeah, it was a bit extracurricular, but that extra flip the Steelers defender gave him (and wasn't flagged for) had him on the turf in pain for some time, though eventually he got up and trotted off, and he did come back.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

He’s definitely in the preservation phase of his career.  Fitzpatrick arm tackled him around the waist and Diggs goes down like he took a head shot from ray lewis.  I also didn’t care for the gatorade BS on steelers sideline.  As long as he gets open and catches the ball, it’s fine.  He’s still a good player, but I could do without the antics and pretending to be hurt every time he gets touched.  

Maybe....consider this, just hear me out, I know it's crazy....maybe he's not pretending...

7 hours ago, ShipUPride said:

Ramsey is at the 43 and Diggs is at the 47.  How many yards of separation?

Diggs Ramsey.jpg

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Beck Water said:

But I think something is wrong with Diggs.  Yeah, it was a bit extracurricular, but that extra flip the Steelers defender gave him (and wasn't flagged for) had him on the turf in pain for some time, though eventually he got up and trotted off, and he did come back.

I have noticed that with him over the years…he stays down for awhile occasionally then pops up and is pretty much fine lol 

6 hours ago, Bill Grundy said:

You’re late for your evening shift at the gas station. 

Old people like me can already picture this :P

The gas station fools from It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

55.jpg

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, gordong said:

God sometimes I hate bills fans..    

I don't think you're dealing with a Bills fan.

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Ramsey is at the 44 and Diggs is at the 52.  How many yards of separation?

Diggs Ramsey.jpg

Diggs is at the what?!?

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Maybe....consider this, just hear me out, I know it's crazy....maybe he's not pretending...

There is absolutely a back/ribs/core injury he has been nursing since the Denver game, if not the London game.

Dude is out there, gutting it out, as our best competitor and one of our only true leaders.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.