Sorry to say... But Diggs is done.

ShipUPride

My experience tells me that whenever anyone begins a sentence “Sorry to say…” what comes afterward is something that they are not at all sorry to say, something they have been eager to say for a long time, just waiting to throw into the face of their listener.

I think that this is 100% true for this grammatical construction.

Edited by Dr. K
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The mods really need to clean out the opposing fans on this message board

15 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Speaking of invisible, welcome back to posting:

This is clearly another fan trolling. Mods need to clean it up.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, ShipUPride said:

He's been invisible for weeks.  Today I saw him catch a ball and drop to the ground before getting touched, without effort for YAC. Unless he is secretly injured I think it's time to really evaluate his effectiveness and effort.  

You are wrong

Thought he looked really good on a couple third downs.  His route running looked just as un-guardable as ever.

Josh Allen just keeps missing on the deep throws this season, which is stopping him from making the big plays.  Diggs has never been a huge YAC guy.

He's been invisible for weeks.  Today I saw him catch a ball and drop to the ground before getting touched, without effort for YAC. Unless he is secretly injured I think it's time to really evaluate his effectiveness and effort.  

Sorry to say...

U R dum

Sorry to say... But Diggs is done.

Always cracks me up when people apologize for saying things that clearly don't make sense.

Don't apologize, we're not worried or offended that you have a weird idea.

The offense has transitioned from a Josh/Diggs focus  to a balanced attack featuring Cook running and receiving, 2 TEs that stretch the field and slot receivers like Shakir making us hard to defend. Diggs is not invisible. He made 7 catches for 87 yds against Miami including a great 50 yd reception vs tight coverage and 5 or 6 clutch grabs to keep drives going last night.He’s an integral part of the attack and demands double coverage which opens up opportunities for others. What’s with the need to dismiss our best receiver? Our offense hasn’t looked this good since Josh was drafted. Just enjoy the ride. We’re on a 6 game heater.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.