Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, that screen to the running back has worked exactly 0 times all game.

I know! Let's try it to a wide receiver, and not run any blockers out there in front of him! That'll fool em for sure.

Sooper genius.

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

This Dolphins team has to go down as one of the worst collapses in NFL history. And it’s awesome. Can’t wait to peruse finheaven post game. 

They sucked all year 10 of their 11 wins were against teams that had records in the bottom 13.   

Not a collapse, just frauds beating up on the NFL's whipping boys.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I mean they can try to use injuries as an excuse, but that doesn't excuse being overall so soft and pitiful

Just now, TheBrownBear said:

Tua is a truly mediocre product of the system. There is nothing special about him at all.  They need to move on from him.  

No, no, no they need to lock him down asap.  8 years- 60 million a year in my book

Tua with a 7 yard pass on 4th and 16 in a do or die game. 

I mean, I know the game is over, but that is raising the white flag if I've ever seen it.....

I hope the Dolphins give Tua 55 million........

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

We have to. If not now, how will McDermott ever do it? Mahomes and Reid aren't going anywhere. They will never give Mahomes this poor a WR group again. Get it done or find someone else that can, that's my line in the sand.

This season it's all riding on how good Joe Brady is and it might be a blessing to get to him because this year's team needs to run the ball like no other. Let's face it neither Daboll nor Dorsey wanted to run the ball...ever.

Honestly, I think that Reid will retire after this season should they fail to reach the SB. Then we will see how good Mahomey is under an ordinary HC. 

This is just another year the Dolphins will find an excuse they can't win. It's been surreal knowing our misfortune.

they got a young Tua who looked promising and got hurt as a rookie to come back and play impressive ball for a sophomore. Year 3 he got banged up, ripped up, knocked down. This year they've had him upright and end up unable to bust the hump.

he's not the problem, purely. The entire team is the problem. They're very talented they just don't win games together when they need to win. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.