Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bimmer323i said:

It’s to bad some of us including myself won’t be watching the game tonight… I’m not feeding into the greediness of the nfl…. I’m already pissed enough that we’re not playing till Monday now….

thank you for your service

• Haha (+1) 2

I think it is very smart to have the game on Peacock to help the league generate more money. It is too easy for someone to download the app Dofu Sports from their app store and stream this game and any other major league event. This kind of activity is dangerous to the income of the players, teams, owners, and municipalities that need this money to continue such a great league.

This is an image of the official app link so you know to avoid it

64b0687cbc298_net.dofusports.nfl.nba.nca

Edited by boyst
  • Haha (+1) 8

1 minute ago, boyst said:

I think it is very smart to have the game on Peacock to help the league generate more money. It is too easy for someone to download the app Dofu Sports from their app store and stream this game and any other major league event. This kind of activity is dangerous to the income of the players, teams, owners, and municipalities that need this money to continue such a great league. 

Agreed, that would be a shame!

• Haha (+1) 1

• Simon pinned this topic
10 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

It’s to bad some of us including myself won’t be watching the game tonight… I’m not feeding into the greediness of the nfl…. I’m already pissed enough that we’re not playing till Monday now….

Excellent, then you can take your repetitive, pointless crusade right out of this thread and keep it out.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

Lol!

Agreed but my cynical side finds it hilarious how many people will go spend $150 get blacked out, drive home, maybe wake up next to a prickly whisker water Buffalo........ to save $7 🤣🤣🤣

• BuffaloBill changed the title to Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive
8 minutes ago, boyst said:

This is an image of the official app link so you know to avoid it

64b0687cbc298_net.dofusports.nfl.nba.nca

Thats great! I think what the NFL is doing really bytes

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

I think Miami is gonna win this. The whole country is like, "it's too cold for them."

They may not be as good as advertised over the 1st half of the season - but this is not a soft team. We were lucky to prevail last week. 

I think they beat this soft, overrated KC team, no matter what the temp.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, cgang said:

Some players going sleeveless; the are kinda crazy to me.  I’d be bundled up like that kid on A Christmas Story. 

Absolutely. They say it’s psychological, but you aren’t fooling anyone. Your freezing. There is no reason not to have long sleeves. It’s like the guys in Buffalo who wear shorts in 20 degrees, idc what you say, you are cold. 

Just now, Success said:

We were lucky to prevail last week. 

Gimme a break…we dominated that game last week…we would have been extraordinarily unlucky to have lost.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Success said:

I think Miami is gonna win this. The whole country is like, "it's too cold for them."

They may not be as good as advertised over the 1st half of the season - but this is not a soft team. We were lucky to prevail last week. 

I think they beat this soft, overrated KC team, no matter what the temp.

That kc defense is anything but soft and is capable of winning this single handedly…anything could happen though for sure 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.