Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

This Dolphins team has to go down as one of the worst collapses in NFL history.”

Well…

Weren’t the Jagoffs 8-3?

And old man Flacco just shat the bed but good!

It has been a weird year!

Didn't they go on an incredible losing streak in 2020 that had them fall out of the playoffs entirely playing our backups?

7 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

Just don't post any nasty stuff - we still have our wild card game ahead of us and we don't want any bad juju going out in the universe...

I am the most superstitious fan there is. I would never. But good heads up for others. I just like to observe them. Like I’m Jane Goodall. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I'll take the Chiefs winning while not looking that impressive.

They certainly haven't been world beaters in the red zone, but the game has been utter domination otherwise. Not sure how much you can glean from this given the Dolphins are a dumpster fire

dophins are just a bad team....   Tua is not a good QB fails whenever the game is on the line....   they are soft, on offense, and defense. they're a reason the bills have won 12 of the last 14 games.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Dude said:

Tua just shot puts every ball has far as he can and hopes his top notch receivers make a play. 

it will be interesting to see the battle his agent and the fins have during his new contract talks. 

They are really in a tough spot as drafting a QB is unrealistic with where they’ll be selecting. They’re gonna have to pay him as he has all the leverage.  Pro Bowl, back to back playoff appearances, played a full season, etc.  He has a ton of weapons which masks his deficiencies. Can you imagine if Josh had Tua’s offensive weapons?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Just realized that when we win on Monday Chiefs will have a two day rest advantage on us. Puke.

Just realized?  There is a huge thread on this very subject that has been ongoing for hours and hours already. 

Edited by Billznut

21 minutes ago, gflande1 said:

Maybe reset your modem? What speeds are you getting? What are you supposed to get? 

Crystal clear here 

I restarted everything. I pay for 300 and was getting download speeds of 5. Things have smoothed out so maybe it was a Spectrum service gaff again. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

It will be Mahomes' first road playoff game.

Will the NFL allow that to happen?

If the Bills win Monday and the forecast for next weekend in Orchard Park is flurries, then the league will mandate that the game be played at GEHA. You know, for safety reasons.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.