Bills at Dolphins post game thread

HappyDays

I think the dolphins will be relieved they lost that.

cheifs away is much easier than doing that again. a few silly things went against us and counted big, but so, so much was right. the details were mostly excellent

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

passing yards dont win games but..i hear ya

Touchdowns certainly do. Fact is there were people screaming that he was lost in the 2nd quarter. Folks called him a liability. I mean, do you not know who Josh Allen is? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Allen didn't throw an interception after Gabe Davis left the game, and both of his interceptions were targeting Davis.

You draw your own conclusions...

Yeah, I remember going "Oh my god, someone made a cut over the middle and caught it. We can do that?" and realized it was Sherfield

The success of Shakir, Kincaid and Sherfield today in Gabe's absence is damning

• Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Allen didn't throw an interception after Gabe Davis left the game, and both of his interceptions were targeting Davis.

Let's just say that if Davis is out for the playoffs, I'll won't have any trouble keeping my mourning in check. 

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

man too much is made of interceptions.  Its exhausting here with this.  The second one actually benefitted the team and gained the defense yards.  

if they get the penalty on kincaid there is no first int.  

Tua threw the most important interception of the game...the one allen doesn't throw...the one at the end of the game.  It will hardly be talked about this week though.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

the injury fallout of this game is going to be rough...i hope they are not season enders for dodson and douglas

Douglas looked like he was movin around and we’ve got a hopefully easier matchup if we’re missing guys next week.  If we got banged up and lost that would’ve been bad news.  Not sure how Dodson is 

• Agree 3

I am worried about injuries...but we should be able to take care of Pittsburgh even with the injuries.   But Dodson, Dawkins, Douglas and Gabe and Rapp(?)....thats a lot for one game this late.  Hope they are all back - especially for that 2nd playoff game which (if we make it) will be against KC or MIA....we'll need them!

On the flip side - setting up some amazing stories for Hamlin & Elam  if they have to step back in.

1 minute ago, Fetou said:

I know but wouldn't the decline avoid the stoppage?

Clock stops on a penalty either way. They can start the clock on the ready for play signal. As far as I know, that is the only way the clock runs.

Miami will be playing in KC on Saturday at 8pm....apparently in some kind of arctic tundra/blizzard/major storm.

LOL....should be entertaining

Really surprised we came out with the win, but it was well earned in the end.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Chuck Schick said:

Key play: Alec Ingold’s cheap blindside block penalty  gave Miami a 2nd and 30 and derailed any chance at a drive.  Early 4th Q. Ended up punting a couple plays later, the rest is history. 

It was a dirty play, should have been called, one of the most common plays to cause injury.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.