Bills @ Dolphins Game thread - 2nd Half

Simon

2 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

This is just a “bad Allen” game.

And yet, we are still in it.

I will get people upset but our defense is playing poorly with basic tackling and paying attention.

Josh is the problem scoring but the defense is folding. 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

We’re being out coached in a big game once again. The winning streak and playoff birth has been fun, but it’s a bad trend. 

Or you know, our QB turns it over every time we're within striking distance of actually scoring points.

• Agree 1

Recently I got a warning for criticizing Josh in a thread.  Admittedly I was too strident .  But at the risk of getting put in time out , we are losing this game because of Josh.  He cannot keep turning the ball over.  Any objective assessment of this game would say this.

Pull him out now.  Maybe that will wake him up.

Edited by oldmanfan
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Another killer. Allen attempts a deep pass and then in a 3rd and long, Wilkins pins his ears back and gets a fumble recovery on a sack. That is on the offensive line and Allen.

5 major mistakes and 4 crucial turnovers. 2 INT, 1 fumble, and the inability to take the FG at the end of the 1st half. 13-20 points wasted/lost.

Bills should be up 20/27 to 14.

Our OL dominates about 3 games a season. 6 years in and Beane hasn’t built a playoff worthy line. Dawkins is the most overrated player on our team. I can’t even blame a rookie. He shouldn’t even be out there.