NFL Week 18 - Jags at Titans game thread

Tannehill and Henry likely playing their last game in front of the Tennessee crowd today. Vrabel possibly as well. Team isn't going to lay down. A Vrabel coached team typically plays hard. Divisional games are tough. 

On the other side Jags have played like JAGS lately. Duval Barbie is hurt and even assuming he plays will be hampered. 

This screams of a typical week 18 upset with Vrabel playing spoiler.

Titans- 23 Jags- 16

• Like (+1) 6

So the state of my short term mental health is in the hands of... a Meat Head.   fml

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

So the state of my short term mental health is in the hands of... a Meat Head.   fml

Forget Pittsburgh and Jacksonville.

None of it means **** except for 8:20 tonight.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

It is rather amazing to consider that Titans Miami game might end up being the only reason we have a chance. Unreal. 

Even crazier if the dolphins had won they would have the 2 and division locked and prob wouldn't be trying tonight.  That was a big domino.

In my mind I wonder if it’s better for the Titans that Tannahill is in. Sometimes the guy is just straight up trash but then there are times when he’s actually pretty solid. Just have to hope Henry has a turn back the clock dominating performance. Go for 180 and 3 TDs or something.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Forget Pittsburgh and Jacksonville.

None of it means **** except for 8:20 tonight.

What if I'm emotionally soft?  😛

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.