An Apple a day…

The Atomic

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Suddenly I’m reminded of how many crazy threads there will be if the Bills lose tomorrow. 

If the Steelers win I fully agree... I don't need that in my life, seriously!

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Suddenly I’m reminded of how many crazy threads there will be if the Bills lose tomorrow. 

If the Bills miss the playoffs it'd be a good idea to take a break from here for a while until offseason stuff actually gets to be the focus of discussion.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5

4 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Omg it would be absolute mayhem

They should victimize Apple tomorrow or Brady isn't paying attention!

6 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

It will be absolutely NUTZ here if the Bills lose.

If the Bills lose, I may make TSW a no-go zone for a week or so.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

It'll be a sad and dreary place to be. Filled with unhinged posts and irrational drunken rants. It's therapy for some people. This the equivalent of the shrink's couch with no co-pay.

45 minutes ago, The Atomic said:

Will the Bills have something special for Eli Apple this weekend?     👏🏻 

The sad part is people were saying the last thing about Eli last year.  Steph and Gabe both beat him a number but Josh couldn’t get the ball to them, so Eli got the last laugh and got to pretend he played a good game.  

my buddy(yes i have friends who like other teams, i dont live in buffalo) is a big flipper fan n he says granny smith startin at corner is his biggest concern...

my best friend(yet another flipper fan) wants me to go to vancouver and watch it with him...my superstitions say yah not happening, sorry tony...anyways we must establish the run early, sink those lb'ers down n then c if granny smith can cover...with the big crows playin backups n the titans being anythin but, allen will b ready 2 rock..LET GO BUFFALOOOOOOO

4 minutes ago, vanislebills44 said:

my buddy(yes i have friends who like other teams, i dont live in buffalo) is a big flipper fan n he says granny smith startin at corner is his biggest concern...

my best friend(yet another flipper fan) wants me to go to vancouver and watch it with him...my superstitions say yah not happening, sorry tony...anyways we must establish the run early, sink those lb'ers down n then c if granny smith can cover...with the big crows playin backups n the titans being anythin but, allen will b ready 2 rock..LET GO BUFFALOOOOOOO

This reads like the “jive” scene in Airplane!

• Haha (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, SF Bills Fan said:

It'll be a sad and dreary place to be. Filled with unhinged posts and irrational drunken rants. It's therapy for some people. This the equivalent of the shrink's couch with no co-pay.

...I guess... if you're unfortunate enough to go to a shrink that inflames your worst impulses, douses you in gasoline, spins you around like a top and then gives you a shove towards the nearest bonfire. 🤷‍♂️

49 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

If the Bills miss the playoffs it'd be a good idea to take a break from here for a while until offseason stuff actually gets to be the focus of discussion.

I tend to do that after any loss.  Take a day or two away from here since everyone is going to start the same thread with different titles.

5 minutes ago, Bogie_Klinkhammer said:

I have said this a dozen times, the board should close for 24 hours after a loss

I like the idea from "ready player one"

Turn off the Internet for two days out of the week and go outside and touch grass.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Quick summary of post titles if we miss the playoffs: 

Fire everyone! 

I’m done with this team. For real this time. (Yet it’ll be a 40 paragraph diatribe). 

The refs robbed us. 

Allen isn’t the answer. 

Beane can’t spot talent. 

What’s really wrong at OBD? 

What did I miss? 

19 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Fire everyone! 

I’m done with this team. For real this time. (Yet it’ll be a 40 paragraph diatribe). 

The refs robbed us. 

Allen isn’t the answer. 

Beane can’t spot talent. 

What did I miss? 

you forgot to say we should have given the job to Schwartz when he was here

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

isn't that what happens all the time 

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

This reads like the “jive” scene in Airplane!

Sheeeet, man....that Dolphin mofo be messin' my Buffalo Bills?  Got to be running cold upside down his head, you know?

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, boater said:

It will be absolutely NUTZ here if the Bills lose.

If the Bills lose, I may make TSW a no-go zone for a week or so.

Highly recommended. Maybe longer if a loss kicks us out of the Playoffs. I’ll probably peek in around mid March, but my finger will be on a boot key..

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Like most weeks 🤣

2 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Fire everyone! 

The refs robbed us. 

Allen isn’t the answer. 

Beane can’t spot talent. 

What did I miss? 

Everything is hunky dory and no changes needed.

Line up with 11 men on the Denver FG try, and we're already in the playoffs. 

Not making the playoffs would be just the football gods shaking their heads at the NYJ, NE, and Denver losses.  

17 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

"Crazy" in what sense?  You mean "crazy" as in "McDermott needs to go; he's an easy improvement."

Or what, exactly?

The craziest thing I see here, most often, are calls to "run the damned ball."

• Eyeroll 1

15 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Sheeeet, man....that Dolphin mofo be messin' my Buffalo Bills?  Got to be running cold upside down his head, you know?

[How true!  Golly!]

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.