Is Josh Hurt?

Virgil

It’s hard to watch the Patriots game and think something is wrong with Josh, and it’s not just something mental.   

And no, I’m not just talking about the last hit he took.  

I used to count the amount of incomplete passes on one hand that was incomplete solely because of Josh, due to drops or whatever other circumstances.  His accuracy is way off.  

Josh is missing a ton of throws in a way that seems more than just being “off.”

So is he hurt?  And if so, when did it happen?

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Virgil said:

It’s hard to watch the Patriots game and think something is wrong with Josh, and it’s not just something mental.  

I used to count the amount of passes on one hand that was incomplete solely because of Josh, due to drops or whatever other circumstances.  

Josh is missing a ton of throws in a way that seems more than just being “off.”

So is he hurt?  And if so, when did it happen?

Well he looked hurt at the end there on his non throwing shoulder. Hopefully he's okay

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

Patriots have one of the better defenses in the league. Relax

It’s not just this game.  He’s been off the past few weeks at least.  I’d argue it’s been most of the season.  But it’s tough to know.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bill51390 said:

He’s a little banged up for sure. I’m more worried about Diggs. Something isn’t right there and they are being quiet about it. 

Diggs looks off in so many ways. He doesn't seem to have that usual fire between plays and on the sideline. He looks pretty passive out there like he doesn't are what happens

• Thank you (+1) 1

Nope.  Division games are hard.  Belichick is the all time best Defensive coordinator.

A few passes that looked rushed and were inaccurate, a few drops and u get a close game.

A close game was expected.  

The bills showed tons of toughness and mental toughness today.  This was a great win.

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Allen is in pain. Look how stiff his left shoulder is when he jogged off the field. It could be a separated shoulder with a broken clavicle.

Do you honestly believe they let him walk onto the field post-game and interact with the guys on the Pats with a busted clavicle?

Edited by oldmanfan
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Allen is in pain. Look how stiff his left shoulder is when he jogged off the field. It could be a separated shoulder with a broken clavicle.

I know Josh is a tough kid but if he has a separated shoulder and a broken clavicle he was hiding it well. 

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

It’s his Spleen dude, it’s always the Spleen, 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

we've been making excuses about the last 3 games but its more than just coinidence.   he's made some big plays but the over all body of work has not been 

that great.    Zappe out played him today,  Seems like Cinci's back up out played him.   I think chargers back up out played him as well..   take that with a grain of

salt because i got a bad memory but for just having a fluid passing game the offense has really struggled. 

I seen in an interview they mentioned Josh had said he had been playing injured the shoulder but felt like he was getting back to feeling himself...but could have fooled me today.  

I wondering if the shoulder injuries have limited his abilty to really train in the offseason and just led to bad mechanix this year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

Nope.  Division games are hard.  Belichick is the all time best Defensive coordinator.

A few passes that looked rushed and were inaccurate, a few drops and u get a close game.

A close game was expected.  

The bills showed tons of toughness and mental toughness today.  This was a great win.

Zappe was under more pressure for most of the day and making faster decisions and better throws.    yes NE  has a very good D but the Offensive issues went beyond that

• Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Might be after that last hit

I think the OP means "did he play poorly b/c he is hurt?"

When in fact I think he was fine...until he took a partial stinger on that last play of the game (for him).

Immediately was opening and closing his fingers and the guys were looking at the neck/shoulder area...

Hopefully no big deal going forward.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.