Marv Levy was at One Bills Drive today!

Einstein

Marv is the sort of person who sets an example for goodwill, integrity,,and class. I can’t imagine anyone who’s known or dealt with him ever having a bad word to say about the man. For all the crap we’ve experienced with Buffalo sports, we’ll always have Marv to be proud of-assuming he never murders an ex wife. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Man what I wouldn't give to see our current team win it all and get to share the moment with the 90's team. 

Watching our guys along side the legends on Parade day would be an absolute tear jerker.

This is a thing I've often thought about, and so many things about that scenario just feel surreal.

Like after decades of idoliznig those Bills teams of old, a single Super Bowl win would skyrocket a bunch of players permanently above those 80's-90's era legends. 

Bruce, Jimbo, Thurman, Reed, Lofton, Levy, Talley, Tasker, etc. all Bills icons, but Allen, Diggs, Cook, Von, Oliver, Hyde, Poyer, Bernard, Gabe, McDermott, etc. would have earned our first Lombardi. 

People would have their debates saying Bruce or Thomas were better individual players, but ultimately a SB win creates a new group of legends for this generation. They'll become the new go-to players that future fans will tell their kids about. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Einstein said:

IMG-5898.jpg

98!

And he looks great for 98.

Thanks!

I been looking ahead and I'm trying to avoid needing a walker by doing exercise and balance and agility training and dancing.

So I saw Marv and I thought ***** what chance do I have if Marv Levy needs one? He always stayed in shape.☹️

But now you say he 98! A walker at 98 is perfectly acceptable! 😀

Plus it's a really cool walker I will find out about that one. (I work with / know a lot of older people so they will be interested)

So thank you for cheering me up and now I got another reason to love Marv Levy! 😍

12 hours ago, Kincaid Kool-Aid said:

A. It would be an achievement with my current lifestyle to live til 98. 

B. Holy crap he can stand and still have a conversation

C. Legend on and off the field

Do you need to change part of your current lifestyle?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.