Week 17 - Cheats v. Bills - PREDICT THE SCORE

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to Week 16's winner @Pine Barrens Mafia!  This week, the Bills host the Cheats at Highmark.  It's yet another WWII game for the Bills, as a win will keep them on track for the 2nd seed and an AFC East Division Championship (GO RAVENS, SQUISH THE FISH!!!!).  I expect the Bills to come out strong at home, get ahead early and cruise to a relatively easy victory.

Cheats - 13

Beews - 34

P.S.  Last week, we were called out in another thread as a bunch of people who don't watch football, with typically 40-point winning margins.  While this is clearly incorrect, feel free to post any 56-0 predictions, as we still owe these cheatin' pricks payback for running it up on us during the drought.  Happy New Year!!!

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

Week 2 - @Gary Marangi

Week 3 - @Nelius

Week 4 - @SoonerBillsFan

Week 5 - @BeavercreekBillsFan

Week 6 - @BuffaloBillies

Week 7 - @mead107

Week 8 - @Gregg and @kkim0904

Week 9 - @BuffaloBillyG

Week 10 - @Governor

Week 11 - @Over 29 years of fanhood

Week 12 - @frostbitmic

Week 14 - @Gregg (two-time winner!)

Week 15 - @Drew21PA

Week 16 - @Pine Barrens Mafia

• Like (+1) 1

Bills 23

Patriots 17

I'll be honest, I've been terrible predicting games this year. Even ones where I've gotten the result right I have been very wrong about what that result looked like. So I'm just making a conservative prediction here. Nothing too crazy on either side, just a somewhat clunky defensive struggle where we make a few more plays to pull it out at the end.

I don't really trust our passing offense at all right now. I think our defense can mostly shut down the Pats offense but I'm not going to predict total domination. I'm thinking it's 17-10 to start the 4th quarter and we just tack on a couple FGs to put the game out of reach.

All that being said I won't be surprised if we totally blow them out. I just can't bring myself to predict it.

• Like (+1) 3

I don't see this one being close at all. Bills have something to prove after the loss in NE earlier in the year. Josh Allen with a HUGE game to set himself up firmly in the MVP race heading to the final week. Buffalo dominates Belichick in his final game against us as New England head coach.

Bills-33

Patriots - 13

• Like (+1) 2

Bills 20

Belicheat 19

Just feel that the cheatriots get a bunch of FG's coupled with one TD because of a turnover deep in the zone.  Bills are down in the 4th but get a FG mid-way through and the defense holds for two drives.  Hopefully I'm wrong and it's a blowout, but nearly 50 years of disappointment is what it is.

At least they're not the Sabres.

Edited by GregmoBuffalo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.