Week 17 - Cheats v. Bills - PREDICT THE SCORE

Freddie's Dead

Just posted this in another thread after listening to Locked on Bills learning Pats defense doesn't give up a lot of yards, but Buffalo is great at home, except when they had 12 men on the field. Unfortunately i can see the path where pats could win but more likely see where Buffalo should prevail the winner in a closer game than most expect - guessing Buffalo 24-NEP 20. Pats secondary is a little banged up so time for Josh to take the short open man/men where both TEs can have a busy day. Will it be Belichick's last game as visiting NE Coach? 

• Like (+1) 1

Pats 24

Bills 13

The absenteeism of our receivers continue and the question of if Brady can utilize TE’s becomes a more prevalent conversation after this game.  Josh is able to Superman one touchdown while the Pats effectively shut down Cook, whom also has another key drop and fumble.   

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Bills 31

Pats 10 at most. 

Normally I am more conservative with my picks, but I think the Bills D is going to put a big hurt on Zappe Hour this week. Bills will have 200+ rushing yards. Allen will have maybe 20 total pass attempts for 150 yards and 1 or 2 TDs.  Not a lot of big plays - the Bills stick to the fundamentals and bleed that Pats dry one series at a time. 

• Like (+1) 1

The good- no travel

The bad - Bills play down to the opponent

The ugly - Billy Buffalo

This game worries me for all the reasons others have stated in this thread. The Bills need this win and are at home so can't see them blowing this against them

Bills 27-Pats 22...a nail biter to the last minute

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/27/2023 at 10:10 PM, stevestojan said:

27-26. 

Weekly multiple-hour spikes in blood pressure are nothing to worry about, right? Gotta keep the heart guessing. 

lol. I have started to wonder if the weekly spike in blood pressure and heart rate is comparable to exercise at all and if we are indeed burning more calories. Not sure if the needed glass of bourbon afterwards counteracts any of the “benefits” of this training routine though. 

• Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Pats 23 Bills 13 

I think this is a huge mismatch, bills again with the turnovers 

and problematic passing offense

It doesn't matter Browns are a team of destiny to win it all.

I normally don't comment on the predictions, but the POShauns as a team of destiny is truly disgusting.  They are everything that is wrong with the NFL.  They need to be stopped.  HARD.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.