Week 15, Cowgirls v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to Week 14's (now two-time!) winner @Gregg!  This week, the 'girls make the roady to OP to take on the newly resurgent Bills.  We're still in WWII must-win territory, so which Bills team will show up?  The team that went toe-to-toe with the Chefs, or the team that let the likes of Russ Wilson and Mac the Knife beat them with 4th QTR drives?  I think the Bills found something last week, just eking out a win over the defending champs.  I look for another hard-fought contest going down to the wire, but I have us coming out on top

Cowgirls - 28

Beews - 31

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

Week 2 - @Gary Marangi

Week 3 - @Nelius

Week 4 - @SoonerBillsFan

Week 5 - @BeavercreekBillsFan

Week 6 - @BuffaloBillies

Week 7 - @mead107

Week 8 - @Gregg and @kkim0904

Week 9 - @BuffaloBillyG

Week 10 - @Governor

Week 11 - @Over 29 years of fanhood

Week 12 - @frostbitmic

Week 14 - @Gregg (two-time winner!)

Edited by Freddie's Dead

Classic let down game for Dallas especially being an AFC matchup the week after their big win over PHI, while Buffalo is feeling good as the offense is back to feeling like old and the defense has some teeth.

Bills 27

Cow People 17

Bills start hot with a 10-0 lead after the 1st quarter as Josh hits Davis for a 35 yard TD on the opening drive and after forcing a 3 and out Bills get a FG. The second half Dallas gets going a bit as they get a FG with 10 mins to go, but the Bills are able to move downfield and get a FG of their own to end the half 13-3. Dallas gets the ball out of half and get a TD to narrow the lead to 13-10 as Pollard takes a screen in. Josh and the offense methodically go downfield as Cooks attacks the middle and eventually runs in a TD from 7 yards out so the Bills regain a 10 pt lead. Dallas is able to get a TD early in the 4th quarter as Dak finds Lamb, but that is as close as Dallas gets as the Bills score a TD to Diggs on a 20 yard play action play and then the Bills pick off Dak setting the Highmark into a frenzy with 4 mins left. The Bills move to 8-6 with a big look at the division crown.

Allen 21-31 286 yds 2 TDs 21 yds rushing

Cooks 110 yds 15 carries 1 TD rush

Diggs 118 yds 7 rec

Bernard 6 tackles 1 tfl 1 sack 1 INT

• Like (+1) 3

Going to be another heart attack type of game. I think its high scoring as well.

Sabres 38 Stars 35. Bass with a game winning FG in the final minute. Then we survive a Cowboys drive where they almost get into FG range. With their kicker the 50 is FG range.

• Like (+1) 1

Cowboys 33

Bills 30

I just don't like our matchup in this game at all. I am not convinced that our defense played as well as the final score last week made it look, and now we're without Epenesa and Hyde. Dak is playing the best football of his career and the Cowboys offense has been rolling. So I think we would need to win a shootout to steal this one and I just don't think our weapons are good enough to get it done unfortunately. I foresee a very similar game script to the Eagles loss.

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Media has really been blowing up the Cowboys for this amazing 5 week run they've been on. And what happens more times then not when a team gets that media love? A huge letdown.

This 5 game stretch the Cowboys have been on has featured 4 home games and a road game against Carolina. And their perfect kicker is about to meet the winds off the lake. Good luck, bruh.

Buffalo is playing their best football right now, is at home and can see the division crown on the horizon if the keep winning. This one isn't going to be close.

Buffalo 30

Dall-ass 16

• Like (+1) 1

This game is going to go one of two ways. The Cowboys control the ball with Pollard running for 5-8 yards a pop and Lamb getting a bunch of 3rd down comversions when they are 3rd and 10 or 12. the Bills D does mostly bend but break enough to allow several TDs. the Bills O just can't get it together and Parsons takes it to the next level. Cowpatties 30 Bills 17.

On the other hand the Bills have turned the corner and are about to make an incredible run to the playoffs. Allen is once again magnificant and as a bonus has no turnovers this game. The Cowgirls do get some scores but not enough Bills 34 Girls 20.

I think the latter outcome is the most probable so its 34-20 Bills.

• Like (+1) 2

I know their offense and dak are good I get it

i just feel they are going to have an off say

31-17 Buffalo over the cowboys

dak throws 2 licks

Allen 3 TD throws and runs one in

cooke runs one in

defense has a couple turnovers I’ll go with 2

Going to start out 7-7 back and forth then our defense will adjust 

• Like (+1) 1

I think some fans are sleeping on Dallas.  They are a very good team with a lot of talent at key positions.  The strange thing about Dallas is that they typically don’t well on the road, sans a beat down of the worst team in the NFL.  

I think points are going to be scored and it will be closer. I’m hoping the Bills can find a way to pull it out 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.