Week 15, Cowgirls v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Bills 38, Girls 17

The Bills vary their motions and formations on offense, building on what we have seen in games AD. They run using Johnson the most they have this season and throw the ball short and intermediate to backs, tight ends, and Shakir.

Then the long game finally makes a resurgence with Diggs, Shakir, Harty and/or Davis  having big games.

Harty is the type of  quick, fast smaller receiver that Allen likes best, so I am hoping for a big game from him this week--and going forward.  Could play a key role the next few months, adding another valuable weapon to Allen's arsenal.

Defense confuses Dak with a variety of blitzes and stuff the hell out of their run game.  We will soon see that frightened deer in the headlights look on Prescott--something we all know and love. The rain and wind and cold (not in their toasty warm giant living room now) help to make for a miserable day for Prescott and he  once again caves on the road against a better team.

Go Bills! (and Jets and Titans!)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

• Freddie's Dead changed the title to Week 15, Cowgirls v. Bills - Predict the Score

Congratulations to all who picked the Bills, well done!  With the final score Bills 31, Cowgirls 10, the winners are:

Gold - @Drew21PA, 31-17, for a total difference of 4 points (3 points deducted for getting the Bills score exactly, and wins the tie-breaker for closest to Bills score).

Silver - @LewPort71, 29-12, for a total difference of 4 points.

Bronze - @Ray Stonada, 34-13, for a total difference of 6 points.

See you all next week!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Congratulations to all who picked the Bills, well done!  With the final score Bills 31, Cowgirls 10, the winners are:

Gold - @Drew21PA, 31-17, for a total difference of 4 points (3 points deducted for getting the Bills score exactly, and wins the tie-breaker for closest to Bills score).

Silver - @LewPort71, 29-12, for a total difference of 4 points.

Bronze - @Ray Stonada, 34-13, for a total difference of 6 points.

See you all next week!

So my prediction on here  yesterday of Bills 38, girls 17, a 21 point win, which was the same 21 point differential, be more accurate? It seems so to me!

I just had thought the girls would add a late game meaningless TD and that the Bills would have one more TD.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mister Defense said:

So my prediction on here  yesterday of Bills 38, girls 17, a 21 point win, which was the same 21 point differential, be more accurate? It seems so to me!

I just had thought the girls would add a late game meaningless TD and that the Bills would have one more TD.

just like the price is right

38-17

31-10

TYKj6uv.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

I know that feeling. I picked 30-16. So close on both fronts...yet so far away lol

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Oh, so you can't go over!?

obviously going over is good. looking at his list I see 3 went over with their dallas score and 1 over on the bills score. apparently 38 was just a tad over the 3 finalists.

pays to look before you post.

my bad

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mister Defense said:

Here's the rules.  Calculate the difference between each team's score and the prediction, and add them together.   3 points are deducted for predicting a team's exact score, making the perfect score -6.  If there is a tie, the tie-breaker is who picked closest to the Bills score.  No "Price is Right" rules involved.  Over-Under doesn't matter.  It's the total difference for each team calculated separately.

17 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I know that feeling. I picked 30-16. So close on both fronts...yet so far away lol

Your seven total was hanging in there a long time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mister Defense said:

Your total difference of 14 points was quite a bit down the list.  Margin of victory is an interesting idea, but if the final score was 14-7, wouldn't a prediction of 17-10 be better than 21-14?  I think 17-10 is clearly a better prediction.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.