Jets @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, Nator99 said:

I don’t see much of a change with this offense under Joe Brady. We can’t keep settling for FG’s. This is out of control guys. 

They're playing an EXTREMELY good defense. I think they're being smart in this game. Take what they give you and keep chipping away at them. Josh forgot that in game 1 and threw stupid passes

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

So, I'm confused about the illegal contact. They didn't move the chains, isn't that an automatic first down? Or am I crazy?

Nobody has any idea. Between the horrible television coverage and Romo rambling on about nothing….it’s impossible to watch this game. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Brady killed that drive with his shot play call. Enough with those. The Chiefs scored ZERO deep TD passes in 2022. We need to accept who our personnel is and run the offense to match. Diggs and Davis are not going to break open deep, it just isn't happening this year.

I so badly want to disagree with this post, all the evidence is there to completely back it up.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

That is why McDermott will never win in this league,  you offence have limited confidence and rather give a shot on 4 and 2 he kicks FG.  Some things never change,  you won't beat Philly with FG'S

Against a horrible offence and a great defence, you got to take the 3 points and go up 2 scores.

It was 2 yards, not inches

• Agree 1

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

That is why McDermott will never win in this league,  you offence have limited confidence and rather give a shot on 4 and 2 he kicks FG.  Some things never change,  you won't beat Philly with FG'S

If we were playing KC or Philly I think we go for it there. You have to take into account the offense you're going against, and the Jets have 7 yards so far

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.