Bills vs Jets 4:25 PM Nov. 19 Lets move on.

Chaos

27 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

What has happened to our “home field” advantage? This used to be a very tough place for opposing teams to come in and pull off a victory. For the last two plus seasons it does not seem like an advantage. Is that on McDermott? Where is the pride of defending our turf? Trying to determine the cause.

The game against the Broncos last week was the first one the Bills have lost at home all year.

Last year they lost only one regular season game at home.

There are lots of things we can say about the current Buffalo Bills and their shortcomings, but they generally still have a good home field advantage, and they have a very good record at home the past two seasons.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Logic said:

The game against the Broncos last week was the first one the Bills have lost at home all year.

There are lots of things we can say about the current Buffalo Bills and their shortcomings, but they generally still have a good home field advantage, and they have a very good record at home the past two seasons.

I understand but we lost a home playoff game last year and we barely beat the Giants and Bucs. We don’t put teams away at home like we used to.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

Ahh, some logic out of Logic.

With a win we're back to a 27% chance of making the playoffs (the Jets would drop to 4%), which is a whole lot better than where we were at this time when we ended the drought in 2017. Reminder: November 19, 2017: Nathan Peterman gets the start and throws 5 INTs. The tank was on, but it didn't work. If it had worked we probably would've drafted Sam Darnold.

Believe!!!

46 minutes ago, Sestak4ever said:

What has happened to our “home field” advantage? This used to be a very tough place for opposing teams to come in and pull off a victory. For the last two plus seasons it does not seem like an advantage. Is that on McDermott? Where is the pride of defending our turf? Trying to determine the cause.

Home field and also bad weather.  What an embarrassment that Miami took us into the 4th quarter in Buffalo in the playoffs on a cold winter day with their 3rd string QB.    I assume the Jets are a better cold weather team than us now which pains me deeply to say

I just want to see a team that progresses throughout the remainder of the season. This is a brutal portion of the schedule that would demolish the best teams. Let’s build something positive heading into next season. If the end result is a playoff spot, that would be ideal, but seeing us look like a cohesive team with a direction would also feel really good. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I am glad the press asked him about his brothers tweets, but the follow up question should have been along the lines of is this all his own opinion or is this him echoing thoughts from conversations with you?

That way he would have had to go on the record and state where he stands. Disappointed in the reporters for not digging further and for Diggs just not coming out and ending it.

Edited by Bray Wyatt
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Ahh, some logic out of Logic.

With a win we're back to a 27% chance of making the playoffs (the Jets would drop to 4%), which is a whole lot better than where we were at this time when we ended the drought in 2017. Reminder: November 19, 2017: Nathan Peterman gets the start and throws 5 INTs. The tank was on, but it didn't work. If it had worked we probably would've drafted Sam Darnold.

Believe!!!

I don’t think we were ever drafting Darnold.  Or Baker.  I think they knew Josh was their guy from the start. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I am glad the press asked him about his brothers tweets, but the follow up question should have been along the lines of is this all his own opinion or is this him echoing thoughts from conversations with you?

That way he would have had to go on the record and state where he stands. Disappointed in the reporters for not digging further and for Diggs just not coming out and ending it.

He said he hasn’t talked to his brother. 

33 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

All the “let’s just lose” people are ridiculous. 

Go Bills.

One of the things I always hated during the drought years was the "lose for draft position" clowns who came out after week 2

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, DuckyBoys said:

They need to run and show the potential of running the ball on most downs  Josh is also going to be better off in pulling the ball down and takng what he can get when they all drop out  Do we do it or keep being stubborn and trying to fit the football in  Who knows?

Allen needs to run just enough to make the defense think it's a possibility and get them to hesitate just enough in their coverages.  It makes a big difference.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

All the “let’s just lose” people are ridiculous. 

Go Bills.

59 minutes ago, stevewin said:

One of the things I always hated during the drought years was the "lose for draft position" clowns who came out after week 2

The concept of 1 step back, 3 forward too sophisticated for you boys?

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The concept of 1 step back, 3 forward too sophisticated for you boys?

I wouldn’t classify conceding and quitting on a season as a sophisticated concept. Speaking of which, is this concept even viable when you have a franchise QB? How high of a pick could they get vs what they will end up with if they play? It’s a defeatist attitude for something that isn’t even a guarantee to provide you with better future results. 

I want them to play and win, because it’s fun and entertaining. I want to see lots of these players succeed and do well. If you want to rush away the season and forfeit, just try franchise mode on madden.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 step back, 3 steps forward when you have a franchise stud QB and the entire conference is on tilt with injuries is an absurd claim to make.  

They need to start winning .. now .. but if they can get that Jets win under their belts, they may very well be sitting in the 7 spot heading into Philly. 

• Like (+1) 1

Bills Win 27-13

Brady has to do two things, imo, (1) Dont screw up things by drastically changing things and (2) Keep the scheme fairly simple and focus the team on executing 

Our D is good and their QB is trash. So we just need to be competent on Offense and have some kind of rhythm. 

Brady said it well "dont turn the ball over and score points". 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.