Bills vs Jets 4:25 PM Nov. 19 Lets move on.

Chaos

27 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

We can't actually be swept by Zach Wilson this season can we?

I mean... we can't possibly get swept by a team led by this guy... Can we? 🥺🥺

Jets defense is no kidding, they have the Q. Williams brothers, Sauce, Mosley and Reed, who are all top 5 defenders at their positions.

Meanwhile our defense is currently without our best DL, LB, CB, and S.  Don't have a good feeling about this one.

• Eyeroll 1

Well you couldn’t ask for a better first test for Brady. Study that gross first game and do the opposite. 

after that lost that crap fest (on my birthday no less 😞), I stayed I would bet $1,000 on the bills in the second game because there’s no way they would lose 2 games to Zack Wilson. I’m terrified to do so now. And that makes me sad.

Just now, BearNorth said:

Jets defense is no kidding, they have the Q. Williams brothers, Sauce, Mosley and Reed, who are all top 5 defenders at their positions.

Meanwhile our defense is currently without our best DL, LB, CB, and S.  Don't have a good feeling about this one.

Our defense is good enough to stop the Jets. First Wilson sucks. Second Breece hasn't been running all that well as their OL is in shambles. After G. Wilson they don't have much at wide receiver. It should be a low scoring game. As long as the Bills don't turn it over (big if I know) they should win especially at home. Also, the Jets shoot themselves in the foot with penalties all the time which also plays a big role in the offensive struggles.

• Like (+1) 1

I see from my local listings in Colorado that this will be our network late game on Sunday. Back in the day this no doubt seemed like a winner: Aaron Rodgers vs. Josh Allen! Both teams in the thick of the playoff hunt!

Now? I'll be watching, but for my fellow Colorado NFL fans it's kind of like getting Bucs-Falcons.

• Haha (+1) 1

Both teams are beyond frustrated,  This is going to be a physical battle royale.  I'm not expecting a lot of points that's for sure.  If I'm Joe Brady I'd make this a fairly conservative game plan, run and check it down...a few Allen off script scrambles when the pocket opens up, get down and slide (ala Russ Wilson the other night).  Emphasize ball security.  Hopefully the tide and luck starts to flip on turnovers and the Bills get takeaways.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Yobogoya! said:

We can't actually be swept by Zach Wilson this season can we?

I mean... we can't possibly get swept by a team led by this guy... Can we? 🥺🥺

This is Zack Wilson's super bowl! 😐

If the Bills can't be bothered to show up for this then it's going to be open season on clowning on them for the rest of the year and in fact until they prove that they can beat a .500 team

6 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

This is Zack Wilson's super bowl! 😐

If the Bills can't be bothered to show up for this then it's going to be open season on clowning on them for the rest of the year and in fact until they prove that they can beat a .500 team

Well it will be his third ring against us if he wins. 😂 

Do you guys want a thread with statistics projections right now so we can see what kind of impact Brady has?

Like Allen is on pace for 32 TDs and 19 picks. Should we track it so if he finishes with 14 we can be like “dang, huge drop in pick percentage rate” and we will have an idea of how effective Brady is? 

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Do you guys want a thread with statistics projections right now so we can see what kind of impact Brady has?

Like Allen is on pace for 32 TDs and 19 picks. Should we track it so if he finishes with 14 we can be like “dang, huge drop in pick percentage rate” and we will have an idea of how effective Brady is? 

Do it

Also I want a "Allen actively engaged on teh sideline" indicator

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.