Bills vs Jets 4:25 PM Nov. 19 Lets move on.

Chaos

I’m kinda checked out right now. I’ll watch the game and root for the team as I always do but like a checked out player going through the motions, I’m a checked out fan. Season is shot as far as anything meaningful. Almost think it’s better to lose out for change and a better draft pick but I’m too stubborn to actually want my team to lose. 

Maybe the firing of a coach will get these malcontents fired up and jolt them awake. If we can ride some adrenaline to 2 wins going into the bye, we’ll only need to go 3-2 the rest of the way to make the playoffs.

Stranger things have happened (it would be a strange thing though).

As for the Jets…

Run the ball. Don’t turn it over. Don’t be afraid to punt. Make that dweeb Zach Wilson actually drive the entire field to beat us. I bet he can’t.

Edited by DapperCam

The issue is Buffalo has never been able to pair Allen with a solid rushing attack, or at least one that he doesn’t have to spearhead himself. If you subtract the QB’s 48 carries in 2023, the Bills would have the fourth-fewest rush attempts in the NFL. Take away his per-carry average, and . . . Buffalo’s team average actually doesn’t fall off the face of a cliff (4.6 to 4.4). -Deadspin

Almost like I and others have been right for the past 3 or 4 years.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

I’m kinda checked out right now. I’ll watch the game and root for the team as I always do but like a checked out player going through the motions, I’m a checked out fan. Season is shot as far as anything meaningful. Almost think it’s better to lose out for change and a better draft pick but I’m too stubborn to actually want my team to lose. 

I'm definitely hoping for a McD firing, it's what's keeping me engaged.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

The issue is Buffalo has never been able to pair Allen with a solid rushing attack, or at least one that he doesn’t have to spearhead himself. If you subtract the QB’s 48 carries in 2023, the Bills would have the fourth-fewest rush attempts in the NFL. Take away his per-carry average, and . . . Buffalo’s team average actually doesn’t fall off the face of a cliff (4.6 to 4.4). -Deadspin

Almost like I and others have been right for the past 3 or 4 years.  

No.  You're wrong.  Before this year we were top three in offense going back to 2020 and it was because we were pass happy.  If we have to rely on our running game we're screwed.

The only good to come out of Denver is that they can ditch those fugly blue/blue uniforms.  I hate them.  And since the Cincinnati playoff loss there was no magic about them and no point in bringing them back.  Just wear the blue over white at home.  That's the look.  Stay consistent with it.

5 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

The Bills will destroy the Jets Sunday. 

20-17 loss

20-12 win

22-16 OT loss

The last 3 games against the Jets and the Bills have a 1-2 record. The most they have scored in that time is 20 points with all 3 games being one-score games. If the Bills win and at this point, I am not sure they will it will probably be another one score game. The Jets defense was built to stop the Bills. I doubt anyone gets destroyed in this game.

10 hours ago, BananaB said:

Pretty safe to say Zach Wilson will have a decent game

Even when Wilson makes plays the Jets shoot themselves in the foot with penalties, so the big plays end up not counting. Last week's Raiders game was a perfect example of that.

Edited by Gregg
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Gregg said:

20-17 loss

20-12 win

22-16 OT loss

The last 3 games against the Jets and the Bills have a 1-2 record. The most they have scored in that time is 20 points with all 3 games being one-score games. If the Bills win and at this point, I am not sure they will it will probably be another one score game. The Jets defense was built to stop the Bills. I doubt anyone gets destroyed in this game.

Even when Wilson makes plays the Jets shoot themselves in the foot with penalties, so the big plays end up not counting. Last week's Raiders was a perfect example of that.

So it’s a question of which QB will implode most

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Chaos said:

We have had our blood letting.

We did?  

I'm not sure that this is anywhere close to over yet.  

13 hours ago, Chaos said:

Time to move on.  How badly will the Blills beat the Jets this week?

Difficult to get very jacked about it games now.  

I mean what are we playing for?  To see if we can beat a Zach Wilson led Jets team?  

To see if Brady has a clue?  

If not, what are the implications.  

As for me, I'll probably watch, but it'll be on in the background.  

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.