Bills vs Jets 4:25 PM Nov. 19 Lets move on.

Chaos

How many personnel are going to be on the field as the Jests attempt a winning field goal?

We all know that now that Dorsey is gone all the problems are fixed.

I mean Mc Dipcrap can now get back to playing "complimentary " football and the players are going "execute" efficiently and with precision now that he has rid our team of what has been plaguing them for the past season and a half. 

Go Bills!

Last night McD and Dorsey had a chance to show us how much they prepared for Broncos and studied their strengths and weaknesses. Instead we got another clueless display from both.  Now Vanilla Dorsey is gone, but can his replacement do something innovative for next week?

I just hope that this coaching staff study some effective ways to beat the Jets with minimum stress? Both the mediocre Chargers and Raiders were able to overcome Salah and his big bad defense with some planning. 

Jets have always been a bad match-up in recent years - but losing this one would mean the team is in complete disarray.  

I really don't see a loss here.  I have a lot of respect for that Jets D, but this is one where we dig in and win by several scores.  And no one will feel much better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Chaos said:

We have had our blood letting. Time to move on.  How badly will the Blills beat the Jets this week?

I don't see it.  Josh is AWOL mentally and we have a new OC vs. The one team that is Josh's kryptonite even when he is on his A game.  

Sorry, there is nothing logically or realistically that says we win this game.

• Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

They can change coaches all they want but if the QB is constantly turning the ball over it won’t matter. 

Fortunately, our QB compensates for the turnovers as well as the NFLs other turnover machines, Patrick Mahomes and Joe Burrows. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.