Bills vs Jets 4:25 PM Nov. 19 Lets move on.

Chaos

12 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Last night McD and Dorsey had a chance to show us how much they prepared for Broncos and studied their strengths and weaknesses. Instead we got another clueless display from both. 

Half way through the game my wife, who substantial sports coaching experience, asked me "do the Bills coaches watch film?'

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Depends what version of Josh Allen shows up. 

Umm, the Josh Allen without the weight of the world on his shoulders, as, hopefully, he has an OC now who will actually game plan to facilitate all things on offense, rather than placing one huge obstacle after another in front of him.

You need to see the forest through the trees..

No way were the offensive problems related to Allen, as many of the most respected analysts have said over and over, and clear if you watch the games and saw the mess that Doresy created.

That is why he was so dejected.

Edited by Mister Defense
  • Disagree 1

The only interest I have in this game is to see what the offensive game plan looks like. The problem is it may not matter if Josh is throwing pics and when he's not they are dropping passes and fumbling the ball. I don't think having a new OC is going to make the ball stick to hands so idk. I have no real hope that the Bills will win but it's like a train wreck, I can't look away. 

• Agree 2

You know what the best thing about this current situation is?

No expectations.  Per the media, Allen is now a mid QB.  The Bills aren't real contenders.  We're an afterthought.

After 2+ years of "SB or bust" expectations, that part of it is kind of nice.  Hopefully the team is starting to feel that too.  This season, it looked like they were carrying a 2-ton weight around on their shoulders.

Maybe they can get back to playing loose, and with a sense of joy for the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.