Bills vs Jets 4:25 PM Nov. 19 Lets move on.

Chaos

1 hour ago, Real McNasty said:

Cmon now, family 1st and I got leaves to rake and Xmas cookies to bake. Never said I stop following them on social media or coming to TBD. Just done committing my Sundays to the Bills at this phase cause I'm a "fair-weather fan" .

Bills got my $ twice this year at home games and Patriots once watching us get embarrassed at Gillette this year.  The NFL is happy no?

If you cant be bothered to watch the games, yeah that's fairweather.  And one more thing.  What can you hope to contribute to the board or underatand what you read on social media if you don't actually, you know, watch?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Head coach Robert Saleh was asked on Wednesday, November 15 how would that change the game plan heading into the game.

“[Joe] Brady is a very talented young man. From a schematic standpoint, we have our thoughts [but] I’m not going to get into it here. From a play-calling standpoint, we have our thoughts [but] I’m not going to get into it here. Obviously, there is going to be some nuance and some change. You don’t change coordinators unless you’re expecting something to be different,” Saleh explained.

“At the same time, to expect them to reinvent the wheel on such short notice, they are who they are. It’s an extremely talented football team. They are still a top-10 offense despite changing coordinators.”

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Gregg said:

20-17 loss

20-12 win

22-16 OT loss

The last 3 games against the Jets and the Bills have a 1-2 record. The most they have scored in that time is 20 points with all 3 games being one-score games. If the Bills win and at this point, I am not sure they will it will probably be another one score game. The Jets defense was built to stop the Bills. I doubt anyone gets destroyed in this game.

Even when Wilson makes plays the Jets shoot themselves in the foot with penalties, so the big plays end up not counting. Last week's Raiders game was a perfect example of that.

Zach Wilson won’t be able to game manage this game. Allen is going to play a mistake free game. 

23 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Zach Wilson has 5 TD passes so far this season. It’s week 11!

He has a 2.1% TD rate. It’s the lowest in nfl history for QBs who have thrown at least 900 passes. 

I’ve been lurking on Gang Green

The weird thing is 4 of his TDs came against the "good" teams.  Bills 1, Cowboys 1, Chiefs 2.  The other was the Giants.  Honestly looking at their schedule, they haven't had it easy.  Its amazing that team is 4-5 with Zach Wilson.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/14/2023 at 10:03 PM, Mister Defense said:

Umm, the Josh Allen without the weight of the world on his shoulders, as, hopefully, he has an OC now who will actually game plan to facilitate all things on offense, rather than placing one huge obstacle after another in front of him.

You need to see the forest through the trees..

No way were the offensive problems related to Allen, as many of the most respected analysts have said over and over, and clear if you watch the games and saw the mess that Doresy created.

That is why he was so dejected.

Dorseys game against the Jets was more or less unanimously considered successful. I’m not trying to bring the other threads into this one. But I have some concern over Dorsey not planning this one and just installing Brady during the bye. 

9 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

The weird thing is 4 of his TDs came against the "good" teams.  Bills 1, Cowboys 1, Chiefs 2.  The other was the Giants.  Honestly looking at their schedule, they haven't had it easy.  Its amazing that team is 4-5 with Zach Wilson.

Their defense is loaded and keeps them in every game despite getting almost no help from the offense.

Blue over white this Sunday.

2023_BUF_D.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

• Simon pinned this topic
10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Zach Wilson has 5 TD passes so far this season. It’s week 11!

He has a 2.1% TD rate. It’s the lowest in nfl history for QBs who have thrown at least 900 passes. 

I’ve been lurking on Gang Green

We can't actually be swept by Zach Wilson this season can we?

I mean... we can't possibly get swept by a team led by this guy... Can we? 🥺🥺

• Sad 1

If the Bills win this game, at the very least the "Aaron Rodgers redemption story" plot arc will be put to rest. Now if Taylor Swift would hurry up and dump Travis Kelce, we could get back to the "Cowboys choking in the playoffs" narrative that I know and love so much.

14 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Bills get embarrassed again on a Zach Wilson game winning drive to win 12-10.

The Jets win, but they stretch their TD-less quarters streak to 15?

2 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

If the Bills win this game, at the very least the "Aaron Rodgers redemption story" plot arc will be put to rest. Now if Taylor Swift would hurry up and dump Travis Kelce, we could get back to the "Cowboys choking in the playoffs" narrative that I know and love so much.

This morning on WFAN (Boomer and Gio show) they said Taylor Swift's parents and Travis Kelce's parents are going to be watching the Eagles-Chiefs game from the same booth on Monday night. So, get ready for a lot of do their parents get along BS. Not that anyone cares but this will be shoved down our throats whether we like it or not.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.