Bills could be tied for 1st in the AFC at 7-4

Billsfed1

1 hour ago, BRH said:

Trolls.  Probably Russian. 

Also, while they may be exuberant, I think you meant “exorbitant.” :)

Yes and yes. They are quite exuberant and exorbitant in number. Lol. 

36 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Exuberant, exorbitant, whatever you prefer 

Yes ok. Lots of grammar police on duty tonight. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

More realistically the Bills are 7-5 and the Chiefs are 9-3 when we enter arrowhead.

If we could steal the Eagles game we could be 8-4 and the game could be for #1 seed in the AFC. We would both be 9-4 after that if Bills got the upset. Tall order for a team that lost to the Pats.

4 hours ago, MarkyMannn said:

Chiefs aren't losing at home coming off a bye to the Eagles. Forget the Raiders. They'll be 9-2

Kelce been in Argentina and traveling the world with his weirdo girlfriend.  Mahomes wife is trying to hook up one of Taylor's friends with a player. Saw some bull#### that mahomes wife is trying to pretend KC is some cool place to be for these attention whores. 

Edited by boyst
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Success said:

It is indeed.  

Watching the NFL today - we're pretty much as good as anyone. It's just an inconsistent league, with no real stand-outs.

People keep saying this here, but the two Super Bowl teams from last season are a combined 15-3 and alone in first place in their respective conferences even though neither seem to be playing to their full potential yet.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Governor said:

What I learned today:

Browns, Steelers, and Houston are better than we are.

Id like to play the browns. That matchup would be amazing. They're designed in a way that'd beat us. Most of the AFCN is. Pittsburgh could beat us with their aggressive pass defense. Houston would be a Bengals type game. 

4 hours ago, psuscott16 said:

If the Jets win tonight and the Bills lose tomorrow, they are the 11th seed. Every game the rest of the way is big 

5-3 finish with losses to chiefs, cowboys, and eagles and we are 90+% to make the playoffs 

If we win one of those 3 games and lose to the dolphins we’re still more likely than not to make it 

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Today was a great day for the Chiefs.

The Jags ran into an angry buzz saw.  That’s 2 home losses against elite teams.  

If we don’t win the division and somehow get a WC I want them in RD 1

oh Gawd, the Jags are probably the team I’d want to face LEAST in the AFC playoffs.  It’s always a house of horrors when we play them.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Governor said:

What I learned today:

Browns, Steelers, and Houston are better than we are.

Even if true the Steelers ravens and browns still play eachother multiple times it’s really tough for 3 playoff teams to come out of one division.

Ravens schedule is brutal too so they could fall off…really anything could happen. There’s three afc north division games in the next two weeks 

Personally I don’t think the browns or Steelers are any better than us.  Texans maybe they’re a complete unknown

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

NYT model has Bills only having a 36% of making the playoffs right now and only a 45% chance of making the playoffs if we win our next two games.  Yikes.  I didn't realize we were in this much trouble.  We probably have to go 6-2 for a Wild Card.  Our best hope might be the Dolphins stumbling down the stretch and us beating them the last week to get in as the 4 seed.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

NYT model has Bills only having a 36% of making the playoffs right now and only a 45% chance of making the playoffs if we win our next two games.  Yikes.  I didn't realize we were in this much trouble.  We probably have to go 6-2 for a Wild Card.  Our best hope might be the Dolphins stumbling down the stretch and us beating them the last week to get in as the 4 seed.

The Steelers are really ruining this WC chase.  

13 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

That's kind of surprising.  Would think our chances at 7-4 would be a lot better than that.

The AFC is pretty stacked this year.  The focus for this team has to be the division.   Miami's schedule is close to as tough as ours - really have to keep pace w/ them until that final game, and then see how it goes.

35 minutes ago, Success said:

That's kind of surprising.  Would think our chances at 7-4 would be a lot better than that.

The AFC is pretty stacked this year.  The focus for this team has to be the division.   Miami's schedule is close to as tough as ours - really have to keep pace w/ them until that final game, and then see how it goes.

Fins schedule is much easier as they already played the Eagles and Chiefs.  Miami's next five are the Raiders, Jets, Commanders, Titans, and Jets again.  They'll probably be 10-4 or 11-3 before they play the Cowboys, Ravens, and us.  The Jets and Pats losses really put this team's back against the wall.  Let's hope they respond.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Fins schedule is much easier as they already played the Eagles and Chiefs.  Miami's next five are the Raiders, Jets, Commanders, Titans, and Jets again.  They'll probably be 10-4 or 11-3 before they play the Cowboys, Ravens, and us.  The Jets and Pats losses really put this team's back against the wall.  Let's hope they respond.  

I can see the jets sweeping them with their defense. That team is playing scrappy I hate to say 

3 hours ago, boyst said:

Id like to play the browns. That matchup would be amazing. They're designed in a way that'd beat us. Most of the AFCN is. Pittsburgh could beat us with their aggressive pass defense. Houston would be a Bengals type game. 

It would be hilarious to see Motor run roughshod over McDummy's defense.

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

oh Gawd, the Jags are probably the team I’d want to face LEAST in the AFC playoffs.  It’s always a house of horrors when we play them.

Agreed, Pedersen  >>>>>>>>>>>> McDummy.  

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, MarkyMannn said:

Chiefs aren't losing at home coming off a bye to the Eagles. Forget the Raiders. They'll be 9-2

Chiefs are so overrated . There's no powerhouse in AFC or the NFC for that matter. Thought SF at 1st, then Baltimore.  Week to week league. Just win this week 

This thread reminds me of the "We Could Go Undefeated the Rest of the Season" thread after the Dolphins game. I warned you then, and I will warn you again. When will you youngsters learn? These are the Buffalo Bills. Keep your over-enthusiastic threads to yourself. Save them for the day we win the Super Bowl. Such threads jinx us every time.

MODS, please remove this. Tonight is too big of a game to allow such foolish behavior to go unchecked. Please!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

I’m not worried about the bills. AFC teams will beat other AFC teams and you’ll see teams like the Steelers Browns and Texans take a hit

You should be.  Kc Philly Dallas chargers and Miami can score points. If our offense does not get back on track we are in for a long second half of season. 

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Doubt they get a WC as they have to many conference losses. Best hope is to win the division. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.