Bills could be tied for 1st in the AFC at 7-4

Billsfed1

I'm just looking at the teams ahead of us and their next 2 games respectively...

Chiefs - Eagles, @ Raiders

Ravens - Bengals, @ Chargers

Dolphins & Steelers you need to go .500 over the 2 which looks realistic given their opponents.

I'm not gonna get into the tiebreakers or anything, but record-wise they'd be tied for 1st with several other teams it looks like at week 13

• Like (+1) 1

Fantasies about 7-4 are great and all, but then the schedule gets twisted. We just need to take it one game at a time and play our best. Going to be a fight just to get in the dance. 

3 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

My God, the crazy, unbridled optimism in this thread is just out of this world. Have y'all watched the last 5 games? But...anything is possible, I guess. I could get elected as President next year too!

We've also watched other teams football as well.  Sorry but no one is dominant. 

Thats the afc this year.  Its too tight. The right win or loss can swing a team from top to bottom.  This is why the Pats loss and Jets loss were bad losses to take. We are the better team.  Its those games that we have to win and didn't.  The Jags loss I could tolerate because they are actually a good team this year and I probably underrated them at the time.  Then it made the Bengals game that much more important.  Now we are in must win territory.

Edited by Scott7975

33 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Fantasies about 7-4 are great and all, but then the schedule gets twisted. We just need to take it one game at a time and play our best. Going to be a fight just to get in the dance. 

We've also watched other teams football as well.  Sorry but no one is dominant. 

Getting to 7-4 should be a given. But so was beaten NE so who knows. 

4 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

I watched quite a bit of football today, flipping between multiple games.  It really opened my eyes to how bad the Bills really have been this season.

I'm not confident in us beating anyone, honestly.

Haha me too

Two words: Ben Johnson

You offer this guy a chance to be HC to Josh Allen. Happily ever after.

5 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Is it me or is there an exuberant number of newer posters who have negative takes?

Trolls.  Probably Russian. 

Also, while they may be exuberant, I think you meant “exorbitant.” :)

Edited by BRH
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.