Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Except we will continue to waste and ruin josh with McDermott. 

Who was the sage poster here who said:

"McDermott is the kind of coach that can take your garbage roster to a Wild Card. But he's also the kind of coach that can take your Super Bowl roaster to a Wild Card."

• Like (+1) 1

This team is a bigger fraud than the Dolphins. This team needs a total coaching makeover. And where are all the new guys? I saw 1 play with the new DT on the first series. Nothing since. And haven't heard Rasul's name once. The way this team utilizes rookies and new guys is a joke. Minnesota had their backup QB, who just arrived Wednesday, have to come in and play. He looked good and won the game for the Vikings. Really getting sick of the coaching.

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

This is death by a thousand cuts.  The end result is likely already a loss but they'll keep us invested to suck the life out of us.

Nah, losing to the Patriots and lucking out against Tampa and the Giants, and this stinker, let me know this isn’t their year and some rebuilding/re-tooling need to happen moving forward.

5 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

What does complaining about crappy officiating(which it absolutely is) have to do with the Bills playing poorly? We can talk about both you know

I think there have been a number of posters that have eluded to referring being a major reason we’re losing this gamers 

I don’t have much patience for that. It looks to me like the Buffalo Bills are the main reason the Buffalo Bills are losing this game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

When we lost 4 super bowls in a row I didn’t think it could get any worse.  Then the drought happened and I was convinced I had been through the worst 17 years a football fan could go through.  But now I’m watching a trending future hall of fame QB regress and talent be wasted and this somehow feels worse than all of it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.