Week 9, Bills v. Bengals - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Bills 38

Bengals 24

Nice pick, bro.

Sometimes it seems like you have a little more nerves against a team, but this week, your posts have exuded lots of confidence as far as a Bills victory goes.

Just a gut feeling? Or, do you see something you like in this matchup?

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Nice pick, bro.

Sometimes it seems like you have a little more nerves against a team, but this week, your posts have exuded lots of confidence as far as a Bills victory goes.

Just a gut feeling? Or, do you see something you like in this matchup?

Go Bills!

Thanks! You have pinned me just right. I am always a bundle of nerves. But I am loving the idea of this game, and just think we will see the best version of our team.

I think the O has really figured some things out with blending the 12 personnel with the return last week to mixing in 10 And 11 and the old RPOs, and McD has figured out a few things with filling in for Milano now. I think also overall that this team is now built to punch these guys in the mouth. Last year was a great wake-up call. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Buffalo 42 Cin - 28..... uhhhhh not really...... Cin 42, Buff - 17 (all garbage time). Zero faith in this team, and will not stay up to watch my team get a beatdown and be angry and tired the next day!!! Love the new signings and honestly believe they will help, but this team all needs to line up at a psychiatrist office. Their head is just not there. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Josh is Josh, which puts the D in a better position. 

Bills 30

Bengals 22

Evvvverybody trying to get back on the bandwagon, kindly step away. 

3 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Thanks! You have pinned me just right. I am always a bundle of nerves. But I am loving the idea of this game, and just think we will see the best version of our team.

I think the O has really figured some things out with blending the 12 personnel with the return last week to mixing in 10 And 11 and the old RPOs, and McD has figured out a few things with filling in for Milano now. I think also overall that this team is now built to punch these guys in the mouth. Last year was a great wake-up call. 

Totally agree. Everybody running scared is forgetting that revenge is the ultimate motivator. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I would normally take the Bengals 95% of the time, but there's something about this game...and McDermott has been very good in regular season revenge games over the years.

I've heard on a national sports show that the Bills are a lousy road team.  They might be off this season so far, but under Allen they've been a terrific road team.  I think the O carries them vs Cinci.

Bills 34

Bengals 28

• Like (+1) 2

No matter what happens, this will be all about the Bengals.  If they win, they are touted as the second best team in the Conference.  If they lose, it’s about Burrows health and what they did wrong to lose the game.   The Bills are in a lose lose situation with the media   

• Thank you (+1) 2

Every one of the CBS Sports "experts" picked the bengals to cover.  

McDermott is good in "revenge" games though.  McD and his defensive calling are what gives us a chance. 

Josh Allen has to adjust to the occasional three man rush which puts 8 defenders in coverage.  In other words run the ball.  O needs to avoid cough ups and D needs to get one.  

It's a team effort and the Bills squeak by 27 to 24.  

Edited by jethro_tull
  • Like (+1) 1

Congratulations to all who picked the Bengals, you were right.  With the final score of Bills 18, Bengals 24, the winners are: 

Gold - @BuffaloBillyG 20-24 for a total difference of -1 points (three points deducted for hitting the Bengals score on the nose)

Silver (tie) - @Taro Nimbus 21-27 and @HappyDays 17-29, for a total difference of 6 points

Bronze - @PastaJoe 23-26 for a total difference of 7 points

See you all next week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.