Ndamukong Suh would like to play this season - Any interest?

Einstein

36 minutes ago, Einstein said:

We severely missed Jones and Oliver yesterday. We can't have that happen again. Any interest in Ndamukong?

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/ndamukong-suh-says-hed-like-to-play-in-the-nfl-this-season-has-talked-to-ravens

Ravens have over $6 million in cap space and the Bills have $952,000. Unless they do some restructuring, the Ravens can outbid them. 

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Unless you got ideas for a trade for another one tech this doesn’t sound like such a bad idea to mem

no interior pressure yesterday

ran the ball right at settle

I think it's time people acknowledged that this team is far more than bringing in an old 1T away from doing anything of consequence.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I think it's time people acknowledged that this team is far more than bringing in an old 1T away from doing anything of consequence.

What is the alternative? Doing nothing?

Suh signed a $1.25M contract with the Eagles last year with a $750K incentive.

Fairly cheap.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Well 1T is the Bills' most problematic position right now. Fix that even a little and they're going to remain a contender. Suh can play both 1 and 3 technique (he's done both) and he's a significant upgrade over Settle/Ford.

21 minutes ago, Einstein said:

What is the alternative? Doing nothing?

Suh signed a $1.25M contract with the Eagles last year with a $750K incentive.

Fairly cheap.

These people really want us to just kick and scream and pout until the offseason when we can fire someone. They are hoping the losses pile up so they can continue to do so. Of course they wouldn't want us to make incremental adds that could help.

Edited by Franco_92

I wish we knew timelines on Ford & Milano, and even if they'll make it back.  It sounds like they're holding out hope for both.

But right now, we probably need another piece on D.  I don't know if Suh is it.  I'd probably look more at CB or LB.  I feel like our line is okay when Oliver is in there - missing him yesterday really hurt.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.