Bills @ Patriots Post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, boyst said:

I am calling out all of you who defend this excuseaking head coach. Everyone who rolls their eyes, or disagrees, or constantly gives excuses. I will tag you if I must. I want to hear your excuse on why we lost this game.

Don't be a shy little baby, own your reactions every time I called for him to be canned, every time I have said he isn't the answer.

Do it. DO IT!  tell me why I was wrong?

It wasn’t the right time. But now it’s pretty clear it’s time to move on. 

I’ll absolutely stand by what I said 

Sean, you just lost to the least talented team in the NFL, a team that lost at home to the New Orleans Saints 34-0. Why should you continue to be the coach of this team?

They're going to try to get away with the "I'm proud of how we fought" crap. The problem is they never should have been in a position to have to do that.

• Like (+1) 2

I don’t know how you can defend Dorsey after this game. Yeah we scored 25 points. But a lot of those were josh improvising at the end. 

he needs to go. 

mcD needs to go after this season too because he keeps underperforming. Tbh, I wouldn’t be surprised if we miss the playoffs at this point. 

and I hate Mac Jones. That guy is like Brady without the talent. At least Brady could back it up on the field 

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

It should not have come down to that but how do the refs throw a flag for illegal man downfield, he's clearly down field and they pick it up? The game was lost right there

Yea, Bills deserved to lose based on their play, but if the refs don’t pick up that flag then we probably win.

Was the center declared an eligible receiver, lol. Is that even allowed?

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

It’s been awesome with McD. He turned us around. But it’s time to end the McD train, it’s over. Too many mental issues, too many stupid mistakes.

And Dorsey should be shot in the head.

that’s a LITTLE harsh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

The screen pass has been a staple of the New England offense for the last 20+ years. Today it killed our defense. Inexcusable to not be prepared for it.

Allen was about 1-10 on balls thrown over 10 yards today.

Their kicker made everything and ours missed one.

Those three things sum up the Bills loss.

It’s so much more than that. We have bigtime coaching issues on top of that. 

This team and organization is declining under McD, I’m not sure how anyone can deny that. 

Thought we were going to steal this one at the end but it didn't work out.

Oh well... maybe this year we get in as a wildcard, play hungry, and do some damage.  I'm not writing the season off yet and the division is hardly out of reach.  I sorta expected this today.  Felt like the game could go either way.

I think our defense starts to gel... maybe not elite, but able to play a solid football game.  Offense leans to use Kincaid and Cook underneath and abandons shotgun runs.  Lots of season left.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

It should not have come down to that but how do the refs throw a flag for illegal man downfield, he's clearly down field and they pick it up? The game was lost right there

If your asking why, it's cause Vegas called

Name of the game is don't have the worst offense in football drop 30 on you.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

It wasn’t the right time. But now it’s pretty clear it’s time to move on. 

I’ll absolutely stand by what I said 

What did you see today you were too bias and shy to not see before? It was shown in 13 seconds and the reaction. It was shown after Cinci for sure.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

I can’t believe that the Bills let Mac Jones march the ball down the field. I can’t believe it. I don’t think we win another game.

Yeah, that should be shocking, but didn't we all kind of expect it at this point?  If we can't provide any resistance against Mac Jones there, can you imagine what the rest of the QBs on our schedule will do to us?  Things could get ugly very quickly.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillsFan2313 said:

As much as we complain about Dorsey, our D is a problem. 

I disagree. Our offense hadnt played complementary football at all outside of Miami. Defense is gonna have down games. Our offense has had down games every game but 2 this season 

• Agree 4

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Patriots and NYG each have a case for worst team in the NFL. I can count on one hand the number of above average players on both teams combined.

Things are not looking good right now. 

Mac Jones looked like Brady on that final drive. There was no pressure on him, and the Pats O line is one of the worst in the NFL.. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.