Bills @ Patriots Post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, boyst said:

What did you see today you were too bias and shy to not see before? It was shown in 13 seconds and the reaction. It was shown after Cinci for sure.

I saw a coach that the team loved and respected through some brutal events and injuries. I will never take back what I said 

• Haha (+1) 1

Quite honestly the Bills D didn't stop the Giants at the end either.  We just got kinda lucky there.  Without Milano and Co. the D are just an average unit at best. 

Once again, a close game befuddles McDermott he has no answers.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Solomon Grundy said:

THE BILLS SHOULD BE TRYING TO UNLOAD KNOX AND DAVIS FOR A PLAYMAKER ON OFFENSE!! They're not going to resign Davis anyways

Who’s gonna want to trade for Knox. Dude has a huge contract for a job he can’t do well at all….catch

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Sean, you just lost to the least talented team in the NFL, a team that lost at home to the New Orleans Saints 34-0. Why should you continue to be the coach of this team?

They're going to try to get away with the "I'm proud of how we fought" crap. The problem is they never should have been in a position to have to do that.

Yeah spare us the “coach speak”

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

It wasn’t the right time. But now it’s pretty clear it’s time to move on. 

I’ll absolutely stand by what I said 

McD has lost the locker room.  Riggs called him out in training camp.   Teams take on the personality’ of their head coach.   

He cannot ride the coattails of superior talent.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I can’t believe that the Bills let Mac Jones march the ball down the field. I can’t believe it. I don’t think we win another game.

I can. We are extremely injured on defense and the Pats were the healthiest they've been all season on offense. What's Dorsey's excuse for the offense sucking for the 3rd straight game? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.