Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 1st half

Simon

Just now, Meatloaf63 said:

Taking away his ability to run. Giving him a ***** oline so he’s constantly under pressure, giving him a ***** offensive coordinator who can’t design a play to get a wide receiver open.

The OC was his pick!

Maybe they should have made that call .. not the 4 yr QB

I am not going to call for a mass firing... but a message has to be sent if they lose this one.

Maybe a position coach or a player getting released.  These guys are going through the motions, and look way too comfortable.

There is just no creativity anywhere to be found on offense.  Little to no motion.  No eye candy to get the defense guessing.  Everything is static.  Line up and run routes.  They refuse to run the offense from under center, or at least the pistol.  It's just so basic.

Daboll wasn’t perfect either.  He had some lulls in his playcalling (I’ll never forget Jaguars 9-6).  And then he’d change 1 thing and it would fix everything.  He’d run Josh.  And when Josh ran it opened up RPOs, it opened up playaction, it opened up running lanes.

I don’t think we “unleash” Allen’s arm because that can get messy.  But maybe we start utilizing those legs again.  I know it’s a risk but we look putrid on offense.

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

Fire EVERYONE

I don’t think you are supposed to start that thread until after the game is over. But by then we’ll probably have a dozen new ones that have popped up. We are over achievers! 

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

It cannot possibly be anything he is doing wrong because he is perfect.

Allen has been part of the problem.   Not sure why people can’t admit that. 

He’s elite and can turn it around any moment.. but he’s not playing like a top tier QB as of recent (outside a few elite plays). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

How did we do what we did to Miami… and then follow up the way we did with the Jags, Giants, and now Pats. Truly baffling. 

The Miami defense is absolutely atrocious and a really good matchup for us.  It’s going a bit under the radar because they’ve played mostly terrible offenses but they’re still towards the bottom in points allowed and nearly last in defensive dvoa 

When we win this ugly game you know what the McChump mouthpumpers will say when Miami loses tonight?

"We ArE fIrSt In ThE dIvIsIoN."

This isn't a contending team as presented and it's frustrating to see Josh Allen struggling, regressing, and not being allowed to flourish.

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

How? We get 3 days to practice in a week and McDermott is basically given them one laid back day. How do you correct mistakes like that?

Doubling down I see. If you’re not smart enough to understand why a physical practice 3 days before a game is stupid then I can’t help you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.