Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 1st half

Simon

2 minutes ago, Chugga said:

This offense is so wild.  A couple of years ago if it was 3rd and 25 against the best defense in the league I’d be like “we got this”.  Now it can be 3rd and 2 against the worst defense in the league and I’m having legit concerns we have any hope of getting it.

That’s what’s bothering me the most. The offense is just nothing now. They used to be the most entertaining part of the Bills 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

People need to wake up a bit.  How many other teams would have the record the Bills do over the last 5 years giving the ball away like he does?

Good point.  When he is good, he’s great.  When he is bad.. good lord is he ever.  
right now this team needs is being dominated by one of the worst teams in the NFL.. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

This team is going to be lucky to even make the playoffs this year.  IDGAF what people say about Dorsey... Allen has regressed from the coaching of Dorsey+McD.  They coached the special out of him.

I personally think you are right. They took what he does best and told him not to , so to keep him safe. What happens?  He gets hurt in the pocket. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.