Giants @ Bills Postgame thread

Simon

Awful stuff, no other way to describe it. Thank god we’ve got a 4-2 cushion to think about it, 3-3 with this mess would feel nearly insurmountable 

Gabe Davis is a problem. I won’t repeat what others have been saying for weeks now but your #2 cannot just disappear like that. I don’t care about how his bulk stats stack up, the inconsistency is a problem. Give me a boring but nearly guaranteed 6 catches for 54 yards Jarvis Landry style, Josh has no reliable outlet right now 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Ken Dorsey is God-awful. I don’t know how we can expect him to improve at this point. His unit let us down last year in the playoffs, not to mention the whole second half of the regular season. 

this year is pretty much the same outside of the dolphins and raiders games. Commanders game our offense did pretty much nothing until AJE got the pick six. 

his in game adjustments are poor. And against high powered offenses we can’t expect to be given 4-5 mulligans before our offense figures it out. Dude sucks 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Hsker4life said:

Knox dropping that ball is all you need to know about him, IMO. The quicker he gets phased out the better.

It’s time to move on from him…we need to just play Kincaid

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Knox drop/Allen underthrow

dabol/giants effed the end of the first half. 
2 bass misses 

gotta win ugly sometimes.   Move on.  

I actually love the ugly win - because we usually get the ugly loss.

You have to be able to win these kinds of games, and this feels like the 1st one of 'em in awhile that the Bills hung on & won.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, sven233 said:

This team is in shambles right now.  We're broken in a lot of ways and it all starts with coaching not having an understanding as to what we do well and what we don't.  Every time we go to shotgun, it's like the opponent knows what is coming.  Outside of a couple real nice play designs, Dorsey was a mess.  We are not putting our players in a position to succeed.  I am not sure we beat NE playing like we have the last couple weeks.  This was a train wreck.

They are outthinking themselves on offense.

This is historically one of those times that McDermott pulls the OC into a closet and tells him what's what.

• Like (+1) 4

Win is a win. 

half time adjustments seemed to break it open a bit. 

don’t feel good about the sexiness of the win just got 4-2. 

trade for another WR already it is an evident hole at this point. 

also for those that say Kincaid hasn’t made a difference to this offense yet. See game 1 without him. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 7

After watching a few other games today, I have one main thought about tonight’s game. If we didn’t have a scrambling quarterback, we would’ve lost. Josh’s ability to get away from a pass rush and improvise was the key to both TD drives. We really need a play call overhaul.  The other teams aren’t being fooled very often.   Buy hey, it’s a win. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Success said:

I actually love the ugly win - because we usually get the ugly loss.

You have to be able to win these kinds of games, and this feels like the 1st one of 'em in awhile that the Bills hung on & won.

yep.  Chiefs and Eagles have each had a couple like this so far this season, too

Just now, Behindenemylines said:

His comment, the hold that wasn’t called, just infuriates me.  Such a tool. So many bad calls and missed called in a game. 

Agreed. The play before was a bad call against Bernard. It happens throughout games.

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Awful stuff, no other way to describe it. Thank god we’ve got a 4-2 cushion to think about it, 3-3 with this mess would feel nearly insurmountable 

Gabe Davis is a problem. I won’t repeat what others have been saying for weeks now but your #2 cannot just disappear like that. I don’t care about how his bulk stats stack up, the inconsistency is a problem. Give me a boring but nearly guaranteed 6 catches for 54 yards Jarvis Landry style, Josh has no reliable outlet right now 

yup - enough talent to weather a lot but we need gabe and Dorsey to be better

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Win is a win. 

half time adjustments seemed to break it open a bit. 

don’t feel good about the sexiness of the win just got 4-2. 

trade for another War already 

also for those that say Kincaid hasn’t made a difference to this offense yet. See game 1 without him. 

This iteration of the Bills offense is made to play from under center and pound the ball. 

They don't have the receivers to play spread shotgun and throw it all over the field. 

But they are stout inside. They need to run the ball and let their rb's get a head of steam. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.