NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 1st half game thread

Simon

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Buffalo should try scoring more than zero then lol. We are on pace to allow 12 points this game while paying a WR and QB $70

Well we're on track to play like crap the second game in a row. It would be a good plan to maybe score more points than the other team., I mean the bar set pretty low

Edited by Comebackkid

3 minutes ago, Nostradumbass said:

His WR's have dropped a pass on the first drive, fumbled on the second (plus tangled up legs twice) and taken a penalty

Yea- fumble plus the contact being allowed… I think the scoreboard is much worse than the talent differential we are watching. This isn’t a good giants team hanging. This is a couple bad bounces and unlucky calls. 

I hope they feed the backs and March down the field here 

3 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

As much as I dislike McClappy, the D is doing a great job.

They’re going to get abused badly by good O. Letting the giants have two scoring drives and take time off. Bills are still giving up 3 and 8,9 and 10s  - I’d say it’s actually not a great job. Ok / average job 

Just now, finn said:

Occam's Razor. The most obvious answer is the most likely. Dorsey is not an NFL-caliber coordinator. McDermott hired an Allen crony, and they've been paying for it since then. 

With the 2nd best offense last year? Josh having a career year in completion percentage this year? We've had 2 bad halves in the last two weeks but on the whole are offense been pretty good the last two seasons.

Just now, balln said:

They’re going to get abused badly by good O. Letting the giants have two scoring drives and take time off. Bills are still giving up 3 and 8,9 and 10s  - I’d say it’s actually not a great job. Ok / average job 

You can only play who you are up against.

Just now, Comebackkid said:

Well we're on track to play like crap the second game in a row. It would be a good plan to maybe score more points than the other team

You cannot win games scoring 0 points lol.  Offense and Kenny deserve all the blame for this second abortion in a row.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't know if Dorsey has any confidence in what he is doing right now. I think he is looking ay his call sheet and can't find something he trusts. 

They have to get creative. 

Yeah, to be fair, when I look at his offense I don’t see much of anything I trust either!