This Team WAS The Best in the NFL

ProcessTruster

Oh, there is zero shot we get the bye...division is seriously in question with the mounting injuries on D.  Chiefs will get the bye and an easy divisional match-up...then just have to play one good game and they're back in the Super Bowl.  The new Patriots...same as the old Patriots.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No I said the Jags in June and I’m sticking to it.  

Jags haven’t even played good yet.  

The Chiefs are going to lose 3-4 more games. 

Chargers - maybe twice

Dolphins 

Philly 

Cincy 

Maybe Bills?

Chargers are choke artists and will get swept (Mahomes division record is insane), they will kill Cincy, Bills probably ***** the bed.  KC probably ends with 3 total losses, another easy home-field playoff stand and a yet another SB appearance.  We need to all make peace with the fact that they are the new Patriots will probably be in the SB like every other year.

• Like (+1) 1

The loss today was on the scoreboard was minimal, the Super Bowl ramifications, not so much. Once again, the Bills had the best team in the NFL and will have to wait yet another year to get healthy to win it all.

they will make the playoffs,  and maybe even win the division, but they don’t have the manpower to win the whole thing.

Who knows what this team looks like next year but it just sucks to know that we will never see the full capabilities of a team that I believe was the best in the NFL this year. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I see a lot of these sentiments today.  

It's how it feels today - but it's not reality.  This will STILL be a top team and be a contender for the title even if the worst is true.  Milano is a great player - but our D is deep, and strong.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

No team is injury free

If you need zero injuries to be a SB contender you weren't one to begin with

True, except KC seems immune to this statement. 

Year in / Year out, they have relatively good health. 

Just now, Success said:

I see a lot of these sentiments today.  

It's how it feels today - but it's not reality.  This will STILL be a top team and be a contender for the title even if the worst is true.  Milano is a great player - but our D is deep, and strong.  

Ok. But deep enough to overcome starting CB. Starting MLB (all pro), and starting DT? Cuz that’s what we’re looking at. 

and don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble, but Von played but was sat out for what looked like much of the 2nd half. With all the injuries and people going down, being short everywhere, guys taking oxygen, etc. and he was nowhere to be found. So one would ask, is it because that was the plan all along? Did he feel some pain, or have hesitations? Idk. Let’s hope it’s nothing more than the general plan. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

It’s apparent the trainers are not doing something correctly.  

Some would laugh. But I’m not positive you’re wrong. Could be something as simple as the right length cleats that are causing some of these problems. 

Adapt and overcome. No other way. Josh Allen is good enough to take over and win games when needed.

D is not going from top 3 in NFL to like 27th.

Probably will be middle of the pack now. That's still good enough.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

The loss today was on the scoreboard was minimal, the Super Bowl ramifications, not so much. Once again, the Bills had the best team in the NFL and will have to wait yet another year to get healthy to win it all.

they will make the playoffs,  and maybe even win the division, but they don’t have the manpower to win the whole thing.

Who knows what this team looks like next year but it just sucks to know that we will never see the full capabilities of a team that I believe was the best in the NFL this year. 

Where do you get this team was the best in the NFL? 

They lost to a bad Jets team. Beat bad teams in the Raiders and Commanders. Only good win was the Dolphins. 

San Fran and Philly are light years better than Buffalo. KC just wins every year. They are better. Cinci when Burrow gets healthy will be better. 

Bills are a very good team. They got much worse after today's injuries. 

Looks like another wasted opportunity. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.