Bills vs Jags from London 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

I just hate Jaxonville and that overrated Prince Valium at QB.  Wait, I hate Coach Head Visor too.

And I HATE watching Zay Jones catch passes against us.  That chump couldn't catch a cold when he played here.

Can you do anything besides complain?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, sven233 said:

Look, there is a long way to go in the game, and maybe we get things righted and figured out.  But this is insane.  We look totally unprepared, but you know what?  I don't even blame the players or coaches.  I mean, how can you be prepared for everything you are put through physically and emotionally with a trip like this?  On top of that, you are expected to get and learn a game plan together. 

It's one thing if 2 teams are going through the same thing at the same time.  That's why these London games are usually terrible....you have 2 teams totally unprepared.  But in this case, the Jags had a clear advantage by being there for 2 weeks.  In a league there is such a fine line between winning and losing, this isn't a fair fight.

I am not saying it is not disruptive to some extent. However when you are in your 20s like many of these players, you can adjust pretty quickly to disruptions in your cycle. I don't think it explains why the offense can't do anything.

Just now, zow2 said:

The play calling today.  We must think the Jags are a bunch of idiots.  You pitch the ball backwards into the teeth of pressure? you throw short of the sticks when 3 jags defenders can release and make a play well short. What?!?!

Kinda glad we won’t be considered these huge SB favorites after this game. Bills

play better when they are viewed as underdogs 

Josh needs to see the safety twitching at the LOS on that side and get out of that play

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Dane Jackson not distinguishing himself today....

Saved a touchdown earlier and made some decent plays in the run game. Remember he is supposed to be our 3rd CB. Temper those expectations. A lot of backups would do much worse. 

• Agree 3