[Fish Forum]: The Bills Are Overrated & They Will Be Exposed on Sunday

Matt_In_NH

Again the concern crew gets proved to be frauds again. Are we able to enjoy this win or are there going to be thread after thread of bs again. This team is good, very very good so for those of you who arent complete a holes enjoy this win!!!!

Edited by BillzFreak
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillzFreak said:

Again the concern crew gets proved to be frauds again. Are we able to enjoy this win or are there going to be thread after thread of bs again. This team is good, very very good so for those of you who arent complete a holes enjoy this win!!!!

I can’t even fathom how Miami gets so hyped up after beating a couple bottom feeders every year.  They’ve got a guard playing center that can’t snap the football, an insanely injury prone tackle with no depth behind him really, a qb that can’t improvise or go through progressions when his first read is taken away that doesn’t really have the arm strength to use the sidelines,  no coverage linebackers, and meh corners until Ramsey comes back.  A good team is going to beat them 8 out of 10 times

theyre at their ceiling of exciting offense that will be a wildcard contender and never much more than that despite being completely win now/all in from a front office perspective 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This was a good laugh from another thread there:

- Our offense was / is fine. Buffalo didn’t have any answers. It was a simple thing - a pre-snap penalty that started the “stopping” of the offense. Then the punt downed inside the 5 and the game got away. Down by 14 and we didn’t / couldn’t run anymore etc but we still put up like 150 on the ground and close to 300 in the air. The Bills simply got us into a bind where they could tee off on D. It happens in games around the NFL every week. Happened to us today but the O is absolutely fine.

In other words, we'll be fine as long as we can get back to playing ***** teams again.

Someone else on there claimed "it'll be the reverse of what happened last year between these two teams."  Right, I missed that game where the Dolphins blew us out in Miami.

Edited by BRH

7 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Josh Allen “the Meathead” went ok..

Some might say he “carried the team to victory “

Lol of all the fanbases, you'd think the Dolphins would have to at least grudgingly acknowledge Allen's abilities.

Josh has eaten them alive going back to his rookie year. The Jets defense gives him fits, but the Dolphins? He chews them up every year.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Yobogoya! said:

Lol of all the fanbases, you'd think the Dolphins would have to at least grudgingly acknowledge Allen's abilities.

Josh has eaten them alive going back to his rookie year. The Jets defense gives him fits, but the Dolphins? He chews them up every year.

I agree … it’s like nine out of ten games or something …

You think they would have the slightest respect and humility …particularly with the issues Tua has had…

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, SloanBillsFan said:

Hate to admit it but I really was sweating this game all week even though I knew Miami had beaten the crap out of 3 nothing teams. But DAMN did the Bills showed me my line of thinking was definitely stupid. Go Bills! 

Miami is a good team.  The home field advantage really made a difference.  It will be a long season but today was awesome.  

• Like (+1) 2

Yeah their fans really have no class what so ever.  They we all talking about going after JA17 and purposely trying to injure him, to get him out of the game in the 3rd & 4th quarter.  They were even trash talking Tre after his injury too.

No Class at all.  

That is what you get when you bake your brains in that 100° Miami heat all year long!

giphy.gif

Edited by Toyo321
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I agree … it’s like nine out of ten games or something …

You think they would have the slightest respect and humility …particularly with the issues Tua has had…

It’s crazy because even the game we lost against them last year we moved the ball with ease and it was pretty flukey that we didn’t score more points. They really haven’t made josh look even mediocre a single time. 

That other loss his rookie year he had a couple turnovers but went off for 135 rushing yards and 221 passing yards 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Miami is a good team.  The home field advantage really made a difference.  It will be a long season but today was awesome.  

The Bills can and usually do beat them in Miami.  If not for the ridiculous scheduling of an early-season game in Miami after the Bills came off a Monday night game, they would be 10-1 against Miami (and that 1 loss was because of Charles "feet of" Clay dropping the game-winning TD) with Josh.

5 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

At the same time I can’t imagine any scenario where the Bills lose by more than 2 scores down in Miami. 

Miami is good, they can beat us if they bring their A game. The difference is they are incapable of running away with a game against us. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.